What were your favorite wrestling matches and feuds of 2006, 2007 and 2008?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
My most favorite matches/feuds of 2006: RVD vs John Cena at ECW One Night Stand(I cheered on hard since RVD finally officially won a WWE world title that he's deserved for a very long time since Triple H refused to lose his World Heavyweight title to him and Booker T 3-4 years before RVD's victory over Cena, back when they were in a little fued), The Hardyz vs. MNM vs. London & Kendrick vs. Regal & Taylor in a tornado tag ladder match at Armageddon and Chris Benoit vs Finlay at Judgement Day.

My most favorite matches/feuds of 2007: Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro/John Morrison in a Steel Cage at New Years Revolution, Edge vs Shawn Michaels (Street Fight) on RAW 1/22/07 and Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton at Survivor Series.

My most favorite matches/feuds of 2008: Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho at Judgement Day(a great way to remind long-time wrestling fans their classic match back at Wrestlemania XIX and feed a little nostalgia), The Undertaker vs Edge at Wrestlemania XXIV(It's great to see the Undertaker adding and utilizing his new signature move at the time, Hell's Gate) and Jeff Hardy vs Edge vs Triple H at Armaggeddon(Jeff Hardy, another wrestler who I cheered on hard because he finally won a WWE world title after wrestling under the WWE organization/promotion and been over by the fans for long enough).

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Edge beating cena for the title New Years revolution 2006

Shawn vs cena mania 23 2007

Cena vs Batista 2008

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Although I stopped watching in 2005 and took a hiatus until 2015 one of my favorites that I've come across on the Network is Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton at Wm22 in 2006. It's a really short triple threat but Angles intensity is through the roof! Very underrated match up!

Reactions: edge4ever