What was the last major "episode"?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What was the last big 'episode' in IWF history?

Now we're still fucking dealing with G1/Jas + Monty/JMay/Kass and what not. Just curious, because I don't live on here enough, to find out what the last 'episodes' of IWF have been...

MikeRaw

Truth/RJC maybe? Actually, maybe the whole 5 star forums shit.

Reaction score
What was the go with the 5* forums? I heard monk talk about it a few times and never really got it.

wow, seriously, if that was the case, the last major episode on IWF was truth/rjc. wow, i havent missed as much as i thought i might've...

MikeRaw

What was the go with the 5* forums? I heard monk talk about it a few times and never really got it.

wow, seriously, if that was the case, the last major episode on IWF was truth/rjc. wow, i havent missed as much as i thought i might've...

Weren't you here for it? It was basically a bunch of people, like y2jasmine, D1, Matthardyv1, and Randall opened up five star forums, and went and basically tried to compete with IWF. Not a huge deal, but it caused alot of drama, similar to this, in that blueberries from both forums were going back and forth bashing the other forum, instead of just going on with their lives.

Travis40

Weren't you here for it? It was basically a bunch of people, like y2jasmine, D1, Matthardyv1, and Randall opened up five star forums, and went and basically tried to compete with IWF. Not a huge deal, but it caused alot of drama, similar to this, in that blueberries from both forums were going back and forth bashing the other forum, instead of just going on with their lives.

Yeah, guys like me, Dre, and Joo were mods over there. I really don't think we were trying to compete with IWF, I just think we were trying to have fun on our own forum, then one of our Admins went onto IWF and started talking shit, IDK why though, and everything got nasty after that.

Reaction score
^^^nope. regardless to what SOME of you do, when you start a forum of your own ... some/most people are ALWAYS competing with the forums they left etc. it's the same with the newie that is formed, and i hate it. id love to start a new forum, like IWF, but don't bother fucking around and making it a 'which forum is better' shit. doesnt happen, though, imo.

when did rjc/truth happen? mid last year or what?

MikeRaw

Yeah, guys like me, Dre, and Joo were mods over there. I really don't think we were trying to compete with IWF, I just think we were trying to have fun on our own forum, then one of our Admins went onto IWF and started talking shit, IDK why though, and everything got nasty after that.

You and Dre and lower down guys may not have been trying to compete. you guys were active here as well. But the creaters of the forum were.
Also, Knicky, RJC/Truth happened in mid 07, I'm thinking August 07, but I also think May for some reason. I forget when exactly. But mid 2007.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
With the 5* crap meh I was on both forums but I'll admit I was at one point saying 5* > IWF but b4 the crash of 5* I had fully came over here.

Also I thought the last major thing was anything involving me lol. I had that whole WS shit when I first got here...wasn't huge but it is what got me noticed lol...when when I returned not long after that I had my throw down with LadyHotrod which well spawned off 50 billion more times after that so I mean that was sorta huge I guess..