What video games and consoles do you own? (Physical and Digital)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to what the members here own...

List your games and consoles.

Here is mine..

PS3 Console 500GB

Physical: The Last of Us, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Digital: Beyond: Two Souls, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Shadow of Mordor, Rogue Legacy, Tennis in the Face, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, NFL Blitz, NBA Jam, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Trivial Pursuit Live, God of War: Ascension, DC Universe Online, Dragon Age: Origins, Thomas Was Alone, Tales of Xillia, Guacamelee, Spelunky, R-Type: Dimensions, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Mortal Kombat: Arcade Collection, Mortal Kombat, Bound by Flame.

PS4 Console 1TB

Physical: Dragon Quest Builders, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Mortal Kombat X, Star Wars Battlefront II, God of War, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Extinction, Evolve.

Digital: Final Fantasy VII, Evoland: Legendary Edition, South Park: The Stick of Truth, NBA 2K19, Rogue Legacy, Thomas Was Alone, Tennis in the Face, Spelunky, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, Darksiders II: Definitive Edition, Pier Solar and the Great Architects.

PS1 Console with physical copies of Final Fantasy VIII and Final Fantasy IX.

Nintendo NES Classic Console - Modded to add about 900+ games from various consoles including NES, SNES, SEGA Master System, SEGA Genesis, TurboGrafx 16, and MAME Arcade.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Well I can't list all the games, I've been collection for almost 30 years at point. So I'll just like the systems in the order I bought/received them:

ATARI 2600
SEGA Master System
SEGA Game Gear
Gameboy
SEGA Genesis
SNES
PS1
N64
Dreamcast
PS2
DS
Wii