What type of coin is this and Where did this Originate From?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That is a 1895 Austria 10 Heller coin

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Are these Rare at all to find?
This one I hv looks like whoever had it before, put a hole as if it was used for a necklace. I've never seen anything like it before and Im willing to keep it awhile longer yet..

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Are these Rare at all to find?
This one I hv looks like whoever had it before, put a hole as if it was used for a necklace. I've never seen anything like it before and Im willing to keep it awhile longer yet..

Nah you can get them online for like $4.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The symbol is a double-headed eagle for reference. A lot of older coins used this.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, This is was made to be strung as a necklace, Apparently. Never seen that before. Does it lose its value if its turned into an accesorie?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, This is was made to be strung as a necklace, Apparently. Never seen that before. Does it lose its value if its turned into an accesorie?

Yeah. It doesn't have much value to begin with. A lot of the coins that don't have value today are used for necklaces/pendants for the "boho" look. It was more popular in the 90's and early 2000's though. I don't see many people using or selling coins for jewelry these days.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Here is an example:
s_54493605827a721b1f081e7b.jpg

This look was kind of taken from the Middle East/Indian women. A lot of times coins were used as charms by belly dancers too.