What to expect at tonight's RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow takes place from the Laredo Energy Arena in Laredo, Texas. Confirmed for tonight’s show is Teddy Long as General Manager and Brock Lesnar’s official response to Triple H’s SummerSlam challenge. Neither Triple H or Lesnar are listed to appear live so Lesnar’s response may come via satellite.

John Laurinaitis is being advertised for tonight’s show, in the dark main event teaming with Big Show against John Cena. WWE is also advertising Sin Cara and Alberto Del Rio for tonight to help boost ticket sales with the local Spanish population.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s show:

* Does AJ Lee hold any motivation going into the WWE Title match at Money in the Bank?

* More on the WWE Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Will more names be announced?

* Tyson Kidd pushes for more competition after qualifying for the World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match

* Who will be the next WWE Legend to return and face Heath Slater?

Tyson grabbing the ball? Build up to WWE title? More people added to the WWE MITB? Sounds like it could be a decent RAW. Maybe Ray will make a surprise return against Cara or Del Rio? Would drive the Latin fans bananas.

What do you think?
Source

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pretty excited for this RAW. Any Lesnar appearance - even satellite - is worth the watch. I'm hoping AJ doesn't get involved in the WWE title picture but it's obvious she will, so naturally I'm hoping she screws the shit out of Punk as her screwing DB just doesn't make sense imo (storyline wise it does, but booking it doesn't). More people being added to MITB is needed, otherwise it's just a fatal-four-way which sucks.

A lot can go right tonight.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The MITB contestants will only be added on Smackdown. The WWE Championship, on the otherhand, is only previous title holders.. and there are just enough holders to be in that match.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ryback said:
The MITB contestants will only be added on Smackdown. The WWE Championship, on the otherhand, is only previous title holders.. and there are just enough holders to be in that match.

There are more guys that can be added to the WWE MITB. Mysterio for example is a former WWE champ, he could be used to give that match some much needed speed. Heck, do a real Russo twist and throw Rocky in there for all I care. Just get more people in that match and make it exciting.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I believe Mysterio is a Smackdown superstar though, and only people on the same brand cam compete for the WWE chmapionship, Likewise for the WHC.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Ryback said:
I believe Mysterio is a Smackdown superstar though, and only people on the same brand cam compete for the WWE chmapionship, Likewise for the WHC.

The brand split is non existent. Tensai is a RAW star competing for the WHC money in the bank. Plus WWE's website classes Rey as a RAW star.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Stopspot said:
The brand split is non existent. Tensai is a RAW star competing for the WHC money in the bank. Plus WWE's website classes Rey as a RAW star.

Oh I see. Never knew RAW changed Rey's main show to RAW. It was Smackdown before he left. I'd like to see Mysterio and Sin Cara in a MITB match.

Off-topic: I really hope Tensai does not win..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They moved Rey to Raw, remember when he won the WWE Title just for Cena to win it back?

Shoot, throw Triple H in there! Wouldn't mind him in this kind of match.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm hoping AJ sticks by Punk's side during the build up to MITB, only to screw him out of the title after a long match where she doesn't interfere that much. Bryan wins the belt.

Del Rio and Rey will be added to the WWE Title MITB match. Sin Cara may be added to the WHC one later, I don't know.

Kidd being pushed, wonderful. He'll probably get another upset victory tonight.

Next WWE Legend? Well, I want Bob Backlund to return, but if it's DDP I can dig it, I like his as well.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Again I will be unable to watch this live, so I have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow evening to watch it. Tonight's show though sounds like it will be a good one, I can't wait to see Lesnar's response to HHH but I sitlll have a funny feeling we won't see him and it will be Paul.

Also, is it the CM Punk V Bryan fight tonight? If so, I really hope Bryan wins, as he's growing on me by the day, probably one of my favorite wrestlers at the moment.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
Again I will be unable to watch this live, so I have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow evening to watch it. Tonight's show though sounds like it will be a good one, I can't wait to see Lesnar's response to HHH but I sitlll have a funny feeling we won't see him and it will be Paul.

Also, is it the CM Punk V Bryan fight tonight? If so, I really hope Bryan wins, as he's growing on me by the day, probably one of my favorite wrestlers at the moment.

I also think the answer will come either from Paul Heyman or via satellite. And no, Punk vs Bryan will take place at MITB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
87e9fd69bfb30306538ffe0f7ac9efdb.gif