What to do?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

My friend has a girlfriend

I like his girlfriend

She likes me

We are about to hook up

We plan on telling him tomorrow

I think he'll be mad, but dude this girl is like my soul mate

Help?

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Depends how long your friend and her were dating for. Just start talking to him in a cool way and tell him you have feelings for her and that you want to hook up with her. Just don't let him get pissed at you, that's the last thing you want to happen lol

niggles

Reaction score
You probably shouldn't do it but if you wanna lose your friends, go for it.

niggles

Reaction score
rape her/double murder suicide

Wordlife

ya'll bogus as hell.... same situation is with me here... I like this girl, whom I've known FOREVER basically

My best friend likes her too, and talks bout her ALL the time when im with him. I mention her name and he gets super pissed like WTF??? SHES NOT YOUR'S!!?!?!?!

I'm like dude, calm the shit down, shes not yours either

I've known my bestfriend literally my entire life, and the girl we like likes me, not him

IDK how to tell him about this, so her and I kept it kinda a secret from him, even though we're not dating yet

But man, just tell him, just dont let him snap and ruin your friendship, thats all