what the hell is wrong with my computer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

mine was like that some time ago. i did a stystem restore and it seemed ok again.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
Spyware would be my guess, if it's only attacking Google.

Try downloading Spybot from download.com. Install and then run it. Delete all spyware. Then download Ad-Aware from download.com. Install and run. That should take care of any spyware you have.

C4

Clear cookies, passwords, history everything from the temporary internet files and if still nothing works and if you're using Mozilla Firefox then get Internet explorer if it still doesn't work, get a new anti virus; "Kaspersky" clears out everything and its there in the VIP section. If everything is still malfunctioned go to the google headquarters and kill em' Benoit style.... :shifty:

Slyfox696

Reaction score
Clear cookies, passwords, history everything from the temporary internet files and if still nothing works and if you're using Mozilla Firefox then get Internet explorer if it still doesn't work, get a new anti virus; "Kaspersky" clears out everything and its there in the VIP section. If everything is still malfunctioned go to the google headquarters and kill em' Benoit style.... :shifty:
Why do all that, if the problem is just with Google?

Hometown Kid

Why do all that, if the problem is just with Google?

It would fix the google problem(hopefully) & you would have a clean slate anyway...of course that's probably too much work though...

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Turns out I guess it was the internet? The other computer where I am at has windows vista and is a new computer and google wouldn't work. I reset the internet and everything is fine now. I was so pissed I couldnt see my gmail and my iGoogle for like 5 days :( its all good now.

C4

Congrats! :bigsmile:

And by the way, Vista is worse than Windows 2000 so I would suggest you switch back to Windows XP since there are a lot of bugs in Vista and your computer isn't stable at all with Windows Vista running, you can expect a crash anytime :shifty:

Slyfox696

Reaction score
Turns out I guess it was the internet? The other computer where I am at has windows vista and is a new computer and google wouldn't work. I reset the internet and everything is fine now. I was so pissed I couldnt see my gmail and my iGoogle for like 5 days :( its all good now.
Did you never think to check any other webpages?

And by the way, Vista is worse than Windows 2000 so I would suggest you switch back to Windows XP since there are a lot of bugs in Vista and your computer isn't stable at all with Windows Vista running, you can expect a crash anytime :shifty:
False.

Windows Vista runs like a charm on my computer. Why switch from the state of the art operating system for an operating system that will be obsolete in 2 years? Makes no sense. Hey, while we're at it, let's just go ahead and roll back to Windows 3.1. I'm sure most of those bugs are gone now.

Wrestling Station

umm.. how about format? lol coz there is nothing left on his computer.
and btw, never say what is in the VIP. thats a rule bro.

Vista is good, the only problem about Vista is that some softwares are not compatible with this new system, and its ok just we need to wait for sometime for them to develop the techonolgy that will play those softwares. Vista pack 2? lol.
Spyware would be my guess, if it's only attacking Google.

Try downloading Spybot from download.com. Install and then run it. Delete all spyware. Then download Ad-Aware from download.com. Install and run. That should take care of any spyware you have.
Yup thats what i would go for really. Spyware and ad-aware protection.

Beer Money Army

Google wont load and it hasnt for 4 days. Nothing associated with google will work.

Oh I put an very deadly disease on your computer, that eats the insides of the computer to form lil rell's, to come into your house and give me all your serect information that i need to humilate you for very good measures