What the Fuxors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Hell in a Thread AND Casual Talk?

This is madness! THIS IS SPARTAAA!

Do we really need both?

noumenon

HIAT is the area where everyone can go ape shit, do what you want...flame..spam...ect.

Let's try and keep casual talk to exactly that, just regular every day conversations. No rules about staying on topic or anything ridiculous like that, go ahead, curse your heads off. Just try to keep the flaming and spam to minimum in there.

It was my idea to further sift out some of the BS going on around here. That way we all have a place to just chat normally. And a flace to fling shit.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HIAT is the area where everyone can go ape shit, do what you want...flame..spam...ect.

Let's try and keep casual talk to exactly that, just regular every day conversations. No rules about staying on topic or anything ridiculous like that, go ahead, curse your heads off. Just try to keep the flaming and spam to minimum in there.

It was my idea to further sift out some of the BS going on around here. That way we all have a place to just chat normally. And a flace to fling shit.

"AGREED"

Plus people can view casual talk without all the anarchy in HIAT.

Famou$ 187

I don't see a problem with both,casual should be gone tho.

Famou$ 187

The only section i wish we didn't have is the The Best Of...
It's just a really boring & useless section,IMO.

Qwake

You guys really think that what happens in HIAT isn't going to spill out into Casual Talk?

Axis

I'm going to talk about salads in both forums, and nobody can stop me.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think Casual Talk and Serious Discussion should just be merged into one. There's not enough individual activity in either section for us to justify having a casual and serious discussion.

People already post pictures, advice threads and all that other junk in serious discussion. There's nothing really in Casual Talk that you couldn't just normally post in Serious Discussion and pass.

TK.GFX

Reaction score

You've gone mad, good sir. We must contain this salad outbreak quickly, before it consumes the whole forum!

I think Casual Talk and Serious Discussion should just be merged into one. There's not enough individual activity in either section for us to justify having a casual and serious discussion.

People already post pictures, advice threads and all that other junk in serious discussion. There's nothing really in Casual Talk that you couldn't just normally post in Serious Discussion and pass.

"Agreed"

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm reporting you to Mr. Chaos, then leaving the forum when he decides to do something about it.