What the fuck is wrong with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I was just watching over an episode of Superstars where Drew McIntyre came out as a babyface against Jinder Mahal. He got great reactions and instead of making him face they put him in some stupid corny ass group with the two of the worst members of the WWE roster; Slater and Mahal.

:dafuq:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Just be glad they are actually using them. Would you rather have him before as a person who was going after men? It's something different, and they are all getting good heat, so it's going to be something big as time keeps coming.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Zach said:
I was just watching over an episode of Superstars where Drew McIntyre came out as a babyface against Jinder Mahal. He got great reactions and instead of making him face they put him in some stupid corny ass group with the two of the worst members of the WWE roster; Slater and Mahal.

:dafuq:

Its a ginger, an ostrich and a Hmmm la-la-la... I got nothing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Superstar reactions are canned.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Superstar reactions are canned.

This. I'm sure no one reacted when he came out. Plus, this Encore storyline, so far, is a nice way to utilize three low carders who were doing nothing.

Reaction score
I like this group he's in with Slater and Mahal. like everyone said, at least he's being used. when was the last time we saw Drew on RAW?