"What Signs Should I Make for No Mercy?" Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am heading to No Mercy this Sunday, what signs should I bring?

I was thinking...

BIG ASS BANNER LIKE AT ECW ONS
"If Cena Wins We Riot"
I am sitting in the perfect spot to hang that over the ledge.

"Cryme Tyme>Any WWE Tag Team"
...then start a WE WANT CRYME TYME chant

any ideas?

PeepShow

So are you going to be facing the TV camera so that you will be on the TV screen?

xtremebadass

yea dudes im in TV screen sight, look for me, i need ideas for good signs so u can see me

Famou$ 187

Hornswoggle is taller than Rey Mysterio!
Where is Jercho?

PeepShow

Well, I know that people takes signs away if they say anything TNA or controversial shit, so just walk in with a blank posterboard and when it begins and the first match is taking place, make a sign that says "Its fairly simple........TNA PWNS WWE" You should be able to do it for about 30 seconds at least.,The worst they will do is take the sign away. Its worth a shot

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just bring a large sign that reads: DEAD E. GUERERRO.

I'll pay you.

Soulpower

I have three ideas....

1.Who did Orton beat for the WHC? (Benoit reference FTW!)
2.We miss Benoit
3.Write a sign that says Cena rules, then fold the poster so that the C and the e are covered. Write a T on the folded part and the sign should read... TNA Rules.

If you go with a Cena rules sign, security will NOT take it away.

King_Ash

Reaction score
One question... if you have a "If Cena Wins We Riot" sign... what is going to happen when he does win??

Anyway you should make these

"I came to see J.R"
"Kurt Angle Sucks"

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I have three ideas....

1.Who did Orton beat for the WHC? (Benoit reference FTW!)
2.We miss Benoit
3.Write a sign that says Cena rules, then fold the poster so that the C and the e are covered. Write a T on the folded part and the sign should read... TNA Rules.

If you go with a Cena rules sign, security will NOT take it away.

Nice idea with the Cena/TNA sign. Cameraman goes for a close up of the sign, only to realise too late that he's broadcasting "TNA Rules" around the world...