What Really Hurts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
There was a small discussion in the Chatbox with Kaedon and Roxy last night about submissions.

So what submissions have you actually witnessed and what actually hurts? Done right, the Figure Four can hurt. I haven't play wrestled in years so I'm kinda rusty.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I been put in the Ankle Lock it hurt like hell and it was done right....I was put in a leg hold idk what its called...they grab your leg and fall on the ground is like the figure 4 but with one leg...didnt hurt at all....figure hurts like hell.....sharpshooter also.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

half boston crab hurts like a bitch. walls of jericho, crossface, stf (if applied exactly right) and armbar that i know of

the dark knight

i've been locked into a lot of submissions lol. walls of jericho hurts like hell, figure four hurts, ankle lock is going to MAKE YOU SCREAM (im not kidding) and the sharpshooter was never locked properly but from the beginning it felt like it'd crush me.

edit-

i know armbar is supposed to be painful but it never happened to me.

phantomgerald

Ankle lock. That'll take five seconds to fucking break your ankle. The triangle choke too. Fucking take the air out of you. If the guy doesn't release you can die.

tnafan454

Reaction score
basicly any of the MMA chokes and submissions i use those alot and get instant tap outs but the triangle choke and the ankle lock (not the kurt angle style the reel one that works the calf and ankle) hurt the most if you do it right

Great One

Indian Deathlock... there's a reason it's called that.

Evil Austin

who fighting with my friends and male relatives i have alot -

stf
ankle lock
arm bar
figure four leg lock - a real bitch if used properly
cross face
walls of jericho

Enigma22

Reaction score
basically all the submissions hurt like hell of done right... fighting with my friends i usually go for something like a tazmission lol or a full nelson or something simple like that... im 2-0-1 in this little fight tournament me and some kids have once and a while so its been working...

The Rated R CMStar

Anaconda Vince, you feel your arm being torn apart.