What rating do you expect TNA to get?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

For the Jan 4th Impact that is. Vote in the poll please and discuss if you feel like it.

I mean I think making it live will make a bit of a difference, but combine that with the fact that they are going up in the same timeslot as the Fiesta Bowl and the final two hours are going against Raw, I just don't see it doing shit. I mean I see people saying it could reach 1.5 and shit. I personally would say they would be lucky as FUCK to get over a 1. I mean seriously. I just don't see it at all.

Vote and discuss...

Wrestling Station

its not that they have fans that stopped watching them, they dont have the fans to begin with.

1.3 would be a miracle for them if some WWE out of curiosity tuned it for few minutes just to see how pathetic the show would be.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
I expect the last minutes of the show to get the highest rating and also possibly the beginning. That is when most will probably seek to see what is going on the most with flipping back and forth to WWE to see what if at all Bret Hart does.

Axis

I'm honestly expecting it to go below 1.0, which is a shame on account of all the hype. Even if Bret Hart were not the guest host, switching the day of a weekly show has pretty much always had a negative impact on ratings.

C4

I'd say 1.5 max.

Yes, they're bringing in Hulk Hogan and he's bringing with him a lot of different fans but even with that I'll say that the maximum they can get is 1.5.

As Bret is going to be on RAW, I expect lots of fans not watching TNA reducing the ratings quite a lot for TNA.

Wordlife

I TOTALLY agree with C4, he said exactly what I was going to say. Somewhere between 1.4-1.6 for me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm a huge huge TNA fan but I can't see them getting over a 1.3 to be honest. WWE has the bigger fanbase and they got Bret Hart that night. Hell WWE would still get the better rating but the fact they got Bret Hart will just increase that rating even more and will most likely hurt TNA's ratings for that night even more.

So I'm going with a no higher then 1.3.

Perfect Poster

Reaction score
If they get anything over 1.2 they should be ecstatic seeing as they would have a firm fanbase who will continuously view their programming. However, despite Hogan being on the show, along with all of the other announced stars, I'd be shocked above that said 1.2.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I wonder what the main events are gonna be for each show. I think it'll get a 2.0 in the first quarter and then goes downhill from there finally ending with an overall rating of 1.3