What on NXT do you want to see on Raw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
We had threads about things on Raw we'd like to see on Impact, stuff on Impact we'd like to see on Raw, so here's the NXT one.

Granted it's harder to judge what from NXT will work on Raw since it's very self-contained and there's no PPV hype or card structure, but surely there are some things that they do on NXT that could help Raw be watchable again.

Not counting the talents (we have other threads for that), what do you think Raw could use?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Less recaps like NXT. :dawg:

NXT does all the recaps for a minute or two in the beginning and the rest of the hour (40 minutes) is just matches. I quite like that structure better than have a million recaps throughout the show.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
NXT has more interesting gimmicks. Focus more on wrestling, divas get TV time, Regal...

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Writing being done by wrestling writers.

Luki1887

Jobber
Reaction score
better Divas wrestling , better storylines for the Divas, less talking more wrestling, good commentary, more serious wrestling, less Giants dancing with midgets

Reactions: swangirl