What old school wrestler would you want to chat live with?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

callachamp

Jobber
Reaction score
We have been busy adding new Wrestling Legends to our team but we want to hear from the fans. What Wrestler would you want to chat live with and what would you ask them?

Some of our recent additions are Raven, Sandman, Warlord, Demolition Ax, Greg the Hammer, Brutus Beefcake, Nikolai Volkoff, Lanny Poffo + more.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The Iron Shiek :yay: Fawking bullshet :yes:

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have met Rowdy Roddy Piper (he is my favorite wrestler of all time, I know, shocking that it isn't Irwin amirite??) but our convo was very brief. I was at WrestleReunion April 2012 and I got his autograph and a picture with him, but, it would be awesome to actually sit and chat with him. I would ask him what his favorite part of his career is, and what he didn't like about the business. I would ask him what a typical day for a wrestler is. Stuff like that. I want to know the backstage type of stuff that we don't get to see.

Of course I would also like to chat with IRS. Not sure what I would ask him, though, besides 'can I have your babies?'

callachamp

Jobber
Reaction score
Roddy & IRS would be great additions to the Callachamp team. We have been adding a bunch of guys so check out the site.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster