What next for Sheamus and Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Presuming Sheamus doesn't win the rematch against Show, what happens after? Sheamus has been in the WHC scene for a long time now, I guess he could feud with Barrett or heel Orton but I'm firing blanks for ideas for fella. AS for Show, I find it even harder. Who's the next big face to challenge him? I swear to God I'll cry if it's face Orton.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Maybe they decide to try something new and let Punk and Sheamus feud around TLC if Ryback and Punk are done. A feud with Punk could give Sheamus some momentum and it could give us Ryback vs Show. Plus it keeps Cena in this corporate storyline

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I wish Ryback and Sheamus would swap fueds at the moment. I'm already getting fed up with Ryback, he needs to debut some new moves and compete in some longer matches lower in the card before he's so far up the card. I don't particularly want to see Sheamus and Punk, but he's one of the few babyfaces with credibility and he and Punk could have a decent match.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Ziggler currently feuding with John Cena.
Ryback currently feuding with CM Punk.
The Miz currently feuding with Kofi Kingston.
The Rhodes Scholars currently feuding Kane and Daniel Bryan.
Sheamus feuds with Wade Barrett.
Big Show feuds with Randy Orton.
Alberto Del Rio feuds with Christian.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well they have announced the main event for the live Smackdown Supershow in Birmingham, its basically Sheamus challenging Big Show for his title that night.
So im guessing here that they are waiting to see what happens with that event before anything else changes.
Thats my opinion anyway

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler cashes in and feuds with Daniel Bryan after they break up the tag team. That would be awesome. I doubt it though.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
UkSciFiGirl said:
Well they have announced the main event for the live Smackdown Supershow in Birmingham, its basically Sheamus challenging Big Show for his title that night.
So im guessing here that they are waiting to see what happens with that event before anything else changes.
Thats my opinion anyway

It'll end up being an interference, Big Show walks out or Big Show loses due to DQ therefore still retaining his Championships.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Wasn't Sheamus being nice? But Big Show changed his mood. :gusta:

Stopspot

Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
Wasn't Sheamus being nice? But Big Show changed his mood. :gusta:

Sheamus is horrible. Incredibly lazy in the ring and horrible on the microphone.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Add to the fact that he sounds forced when he is trying to be nice and it becomes cringe worthy. Sheamus has the look of a career villain. He should only play bad guys.

Reactions: arianna

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Saylor said:
It'll end up being an interference, Big Show walks out or Big Show loses due to DQ therefore still retaining his Championships.

Yeah I know, im guessing they are saving it for Survivor Series maybe or even TLC, who knows??