What movies have you seen recently?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
Iron Man 3. Good but my least favorite out of the 3.

Discuss.....

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Star Trek in the darkness and it rocked.

Ironman 3 watching tmz so hope its ok. Not building my hopes up.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Iron Man 3 is the most recent for sure and I thought it was better than the second one and even meets the greatness of the first Iron Man.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saw Argo recently, it's brilliant and it has The Cranstinator in it! :fap:

PoPo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw Iron Man 3 recently and I thought it was good. I would say it's an improvement over the second film but it doesn't match the awesomeness of the first one.

I also saw 42 last month, the biopic about Jackie Robinson and that was good as well. My only complaint was that the film really didn't go far enough as to what Jackie was experiencing when he first joined the Dodgers and that was a lot of racism. I mean they did show what the people were like toward him but I'm just saying they didn't go far enough if you know what I mean.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
The last one I've seen was Spring Breakers because my gf wanted to... It wasn't a good film imo. The best part was the topless scene LOL

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw Iron Man 3 recently and I thought it was good. I would say it's an improvement over the second film but it doesn't match the awesomeness of the first one.

I also saw 42 last month, the biopic about Jackie Robinson and that was good as well. My only complaint was that the film really didn't go far enough as to what Jackie was experiencing when he first joined the Dodgers and that was a lot of racism. I mean they did show what the people were like toward him but I'm just saying they didn't go far enough if you know what I mean.
I think he's trying to say no one tried to lynch him.