What More Can I Say?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
My son's father is being a real idiot. Just last week he spent like four days in the hospital because his heart was acting on the verge of a heart attack. Since he went back home he is already drinking, and getting high with his buddies. I decided NOT to leave Daniel with him today because he was passed out drunk(while on heart stablizing meds btw) he's literally committing suicide out of pure stupidity. He called today saying he thinks he's dying so I said "Well stop fucking getting drunk, and high." I know that was harsh, but what the fuck am I supposed to say to him when he's still doing dangerous shit after being sick?
I really don't know what to say to my son though. His dad is digging himself an early grave, and I need to somehow prepare Daniel for what might happen. Dan's only 11, and it makes me mad that his dad is so reckless anyways. If he does die my son will be devestated, and that is not fair to him. Dan's father could prevent this , but he won't listen to me cause I don't know shit apparently. Even Daniel has called his dad on his reckless behavior many times, and when he's drunk my son won't even stay around him.

seX-Power

Your child needs to know what may happen. Tell him, and hopefully he may send his dad on a guilt trip and stop his reckless behavior. But yeah, don't leave Daniel in the dark.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Sounds like his dad has a serious illness. My father was addicted to drugs (crack and painkillers in particular) and there's just so little you can do or say to people when they're on drugs. They can mean everything they say, but it's difficult to escape certain things. It's going to take a major reality check (he feels like he's going to die, so he may be giving up and life itself might not matter to him like it should) to get him to stop. Like PB said above... it might come down to Daniel to really put shit in perspective for him, or even you telling him that you won't let Daniel attend his funeral if he dies because of the drugs. It sucks to have to use your child as that kind of leverage, but a child is generally the only chance you have at getting through to someone. Or you could report him to police... :/.

IDK, it's a very difficult situation to determine what could and should be done.

the dark knight

look at the bright side. if he dies, you can tell your son for the rest of your life dont drink, smoke or do drugs or you'll end up like your father.

MikeRaw

That's pretty fucked. Can you imagine going over to your dads and seeing him all fucked up on drugs and alcohal like that? I guess all you can do is not drop him off there, until you know he's willing to stop. If your son doesn't even want to stay around him when he's drunk and high, then you have a good reason to not drop him off there.