What Mom/Dad character would you be?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you were to be like any father or mother figure in a TV show, who would you choose to be and why? This is in regards to their likeness, personality, ect. It can be any kind of TV show be it sitcom, series, anime, or cartoon. Got this idea from Soul Link. Shady and his random thought processing. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Peter Griffin.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Cliff Huxtable. Despite Bill Cosby's issues, Cliff was a great dad who used what I and most psychologists consider the best parenting style, Authoritative. He constantly showed his children great love, while holding them to high social and academic standards. He tried to be there for them and often even offered to be there for their friends when they needed someone.

Plus I am really goofy like Cliff.

I hope I could aspire to such heights if I would ever have a child.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Cliff Huxtable. Despite Bill Cosby's issues, Cliff was a great dad who used what I and most psychologists consider the best parenting style, Authoritative. He constantly showed his children great love, while holding them to high social and academic standards. He tried to be there for them and often even offered to be there for their friends when they needed someone.

Plus I am really goofy like Cliff.

I hope I could aspire to such heights if I would ever have a child.

I never watched the show and only know of things in passing but I do see what you mean. His approach to parenting was to love his kids but to also get the best out of them. You can't lead a child into a successful life or adulthood by holding their hand. You need to show them they can't be afraid of failure. That, and you can do anything you put your mind to. Not to give up. Give it all you got. I say these things because I was not pushed. I was taught that failure is always a bad thing so I never tried. I missed out on a lot in life because I gave up on myself and no one was there telling me to keep going. Soft love is great but you need tough love too.