What mobile phone/cell do you have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'm using a Moto G 2014, rooted w/ stock rom. As a budget orientated phone, it really has held its own, I'm probably considered a power user and it has served me really well so far.

What's yours?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
HTC one+. Been happy with it for the two years I've had it and I am happy with HTC as a brand as a whole. Could have had a better camera but I ain't a camera hog so to speak.

My current cell plan expires in June so I am looking to either get the One M8 or the One M9.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like the Smart Phone feature but since I have terrible luck with phones and with the terrible insurance plan they're offering these days I stick to some of the cheaper ones.. I got a Samsung Galaxy Centura from like late 2013 at the moment, very cost effective and it gets me through the day.. battery life is the biggest issue I have as well as the cases available for it being pretty crappy unless you use like duct tape to reinforce them a bit otherwise the case just snaps off as soon as it hits the ground.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Galaxy S5 running cyogenamod (no idea if that's spelt right) based on 5.0 the phone doesn't blow me away sadly a lot of the health stuff was cool on stock but didn't have a great deal of use.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Cyanogen mod is nice, not supported for mine just yet. :okay:
What doesn't blow you away? Android 5?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've had a Google Nexus 5 for just over a year now, and I'd say that I'm pretty satisfied with it. Like Sharpy said, it isn't a top of the line phone but it's very good for its price. However, I do plan on trying to reach for a better one when I upgrade. I'll probably try upgrading to an Xperia Z4 depending on if it's out, and if it gets good reviews.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Samsung S5260 Star II

Ehh, it's nothing special, but I guess it's better than nothing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Up until like late 2013 I was using my original Motorola RAZR flip phone still, that phone was sweet back in it's prime, I felt like such a pimp when I first got it.

motorola%252520razr_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
iPhone 5s which contact wise runs out in August, find if easy to use and does what I need it for. Also is small enough for me. Really hate the larger smartphones on the market.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As of today I am the owner of a white Sony Xperia Z3 compact.

Liking it so far but haven't had much time playing with it yet.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As of today I am the owner of a white Sony Xperia Z3 compact.

Liking it so far but haven't had much time playing with it yet.

That one seems awesome, man!

Have a great time using it, that one's a keeper.