• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your favorite WM theme song and WM setting

Deadmanforever97

What are your favorite WM theme song and WM setting

My favorite WM theme song has to be the one from WM 23.

my setting is wm 9
unnamed.jpg

What's your favorite?

Last edited:

Roadster

WrestleMania 20-27 probably had the most intricate and coolest stage designs.I personally enjoyed WrestleMania 19's theme song, brings about a feeling of nostalgia even though I was pretty young during that Mania.

Deadmanforever97

Song? WrestleMania 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28. Stage 9, 21, 22, 31, 33,
WrestleMania 20-27 probably had the most intricate and coolest stage designs.I personally enjoyed WrestleMania 19's theme song, brings about a feeling of nostalgia even though I was pretty young during that Mania.

WM 21 was one of my most memorable ones. I just loved the red carpet theme.

Also wm 19 is another beloved one I just love the blue theme and spacey arena was awesome

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Song and Stage combo will go to WrestleMania 23 with Ladies and Gentlemen, Pyro was massive, the first massive stage in a long time, and a stacked card the whole show was huge.

Personal favourite song is My Way for X-7 it might just for nostalgia reasons but those promos were awesome with that song.

Personal favourite stage goes to 26, absolutely massive stage, long ramp (always a plus, feels grand)