What is your favorite music

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

alfordaln

Reaction score
Hi to All...
I like to share my favorite music with you all. My life is like hell
for me without music because I love music.My favorite music
are Akon-Freedom-2008 , Black Eyed Peas , Justin Timberlake ,
Linkin Park , Ne-Yo , Snoop Doggy Dogg , 50 Cent and Jonas
Brother. Tell here about your favorite Music.

Famou$ 187

I love all genres,usually anything I can just relate to or just ease my mind with.

MizMasta3000

I listen to all types of music except for country and bluegrass

straight_edge76

Honestly I don't hate country. Say what you want but some of it aint half bad. I am not saying I am an avid listener but some songs get stuck in my head and unlike some other types of music just about every song tells a story, not always a compelling story but nontheless.

Wordlife

I listen to metal, hip-hop, country, pop, techno, death metal, progressive metal, rock, alternative, etc

Literally everything

straight_edge76

Mainly I am a Rap/Hip-Hop and Rock (I listen to a vast majority of sub-genres but rather then create a laundry list I'll just generalize) but i'll listen to just about anything.

Toddy

Reaction score
Honestly I don't hate country. Say what you want but some of it aint half bad. I am not saying I am an avid listener but some songs get stuck in my head and unlike some other types of music just about every song tells a story, not always a compelling story but nontheless.
If I was goign to listen to country it would be the older stuff.

But like most anything that I enjoy or like.