What is this Booker/Teddy Long crap?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I would say I'm surprised no one has posted this, but it's got Teddy Long involved, so I understand. Are they teasing some kind of Booker/Teddy feud or something? Teddy keeps undermining Booker, and Booker does the same, what the hell is this about?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't think Teddy and Booker will feud, maybe because of Teddy, Booker turns heel but that's something I don't see happening soon

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I usually miss Smackdown ("What is this crap?" is usually my response to SD in general lol) but from the sound of it, I don't think there's any real purpose to it. They're just playing off each other playfully since they both have power. I have no idea what a Booker T. and Teddy Long feud could consist of.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KLockard23 said:
I usually miss Smackdown ("What is this crap?" is usually my response to SD in general lol) but from the sound of it, I don't think there's any real purpose to it. They're just playing off each other playfully since they both have power. I have no idea what a Booker T. and Teddy Long feud could consist of.

Haha, same. Dolph got me back into it though and this weeks wasn't too bad to be honest. And I hope you're right, because I despise Teddy Long on my screen as it is.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Pyro said:
Haha, same. Dolph got me back into it though and this weeks wasn't too bad to be honest. And I hope you're right, because I despise Teddy Long on my screen as it is.

ed5eaefb31c04261937aa60cbe250f70.gif

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wasn't there talks about turning Booker heel a few months back? Seems like they are going down that route since Josh and Cole are remarking that the HOF is going to his head. Personally I'd have Long get back to being a manager. He was very good at that.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is a Booker/Teddy feud

Booker: Alright sucka, mah fav 5 is gonna take your best wrestlers down one by one!

Teddy: Awww naw playa, it's gonna be a 5 on 5 tag team match, holla!

Booker: Well then, I'm gonna send another of my fav 5 to attack all your wrestlers!

Teddy: To late playa, I just put him one on one against The Undertaker!

Booker: :harvey:

Reactions: Jose Tortilla

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Shabang said:
Wasn't there talks about turning Booker heel a few months back? Seems like they are going down that route since Josh and Cole are remarking that the HOF is going to his head. Personally I'd have Long get back to being a manager. He was very good at that.

Yep, sounds about right.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Teddy needs to gtfo with this bullshit.

''He done dis I didnt do dat keep me out'' :harvey:

Fuuuuck that..