What is the Walking dead?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
My mate said that the walking dead is good but what is it?

Reaction score
It's a zombie apocalypse TV show. It's really good and the graphic detail of the zombies are great. It's called walkers on there btw. Look at the season one trailer.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
cheers. i just watched the trailer will watch this later

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's a masturbation technique, if you want more info, you'll have to google it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Comic book was better.

Thank you!! I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the comics. Geez. THAT's what the Walking Dead is originally, and that's what I would have thought this was about. For shame, people.

Anyway.... yeah. The Walking Dead is a graphic novel series / comic books written by Robert Kirkman. (They're awesome.) The comics were then developed into a TV series of the same name, with plenty of changes being made of course. A great show, though, and definitely worth checking out.

I'd actually recommend checking out both the comics and the TV show, but that's just me. (The title of this thread just made me sad.) Just two weeks ago they resumed season 3, but I'd really recommend starting at the beginning and working your way up to it. That's what I did with a friend of mine, and now she's completely hooked.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Almost done season 2, it's only been a week. Fucking amazing show.

Yes, yes it was. :smug: I was pumped when they first announced the show and have been hooked since the very first episode. Have to have my Walking Dead fix.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
Yes, yes it was. :smug: I was pumped when they first announced the show and have been hooked since the very first episode. Have to have my Walking Dead fix.

Dreamt about it last night, walkers coming towards my house, grabbed my hockey stick and my hammer. Typical Canadian tools, lol.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Dreamt about it last night, walkers coming towards my house, grabbed my hockey stick and my hammer. Typical Canadian tools, lol.

:lol1: You wacky Canadians.