What is next for Judas Mesias?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

His fued with Abyss is over, so who is he going to fued with next? Alot of the main eventers are busy with their own fueds right now, so Mesias will probably be used as a Mid Carder, maybe fueding with Kaz or Eric Young. I'm honestly not sure what they can do with him now, but Russo better figure something out!

John

thats possible but it wont happen straight away. he'll probably compete in 3 minute matches making people job to him until somebody fights him. his time in TNA is pretty much over.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i bet that no-one thought of this at tna. they dont think about after his first feud. i see him just in squash matches for awhile, then feuding with maybe kaz, or even christian cage

phantomgerald

I don't know. It'll kill his monster character if he faces a face like Kaz who's smaller and more human than hnim and lose. And if Kaz loses it'll be a huge injustice. The only guy I can think of is Black Reign being fed to him. Yes we all hate Rhodes buy hey he's the only other monster-esque character that should not go over.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
He's alright hopefully, him and Rellik could start a tag team of some sorts. It would be cool to see him hold the TNA tag team titles in the near future.

Alfie

Reaction score
I'm a huge Judas fan, I'm hoping they'll continue to push him as a monster and not just keep him around to job to the faces. - Although, going into a program with somebody like Kaz wouldn't be as bad; as long as they kept Judas looking strong throughout. Obviously Kaz would go over in the end, but it'd be nice to have some sort of build up to it before hand.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Why not have him feud with Joe over the TNA World Title?

Reaction score
Looking back at his match with Cage it seems that Mesias may be on his way out. I can, however, foresee a tag team with Abyss. Otherwise there isn't enougth room to push another heel.

therazar

Reaction score
This is where TNA needs a mid card title or competition like fight for the right or something or king of the hardcore match something like that

Payne

Reaction score
Maybe he'll start a feud with Rellik for some reason. Then it turns out that Rellik is the son of Abyss's mom and Black Reign.

^^haha! That was funny.

I think I can see Mesias in a Monsters Ball match with Black Reign and Rellik somwhere down the line. Which would cause a feud with one of them just like Abyss and Monty Brown back at Victory Road and Turning Point 2004.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Possibly for Judas I can see him teaming up with Rellik to scare the shit out of Eric Young where on the other hand Eric brings Rhino for a match over at Lockdown.

Adampro123

Reaction score
Well i don't think they will use him for a while to sell his injiries from the barb wire match. hell he may not come back at all. but i don't think he will be used that much and mainly be used for people James mitchell seems to have a problem with.