What is next for Hawkins?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Now that Reks has quit to be with his wife and baby, what is next for Hawkins so that he doesn't fall back in irrelevancy?

Personally I'd say put him back with Ryder, the two have great charisma and are very well synced in the ring. They are also former tag champs and could work well in the tag team division today.

They could then be connected to Brodus in some way. Brodus is in a feud with Sandow, something Ryder also has experience with. Let Sandow cut into Hawkins for his stripper gig last week and then set up a feud. Have Sandow attack Brodus and Ryder and Hawkins make the save. Sandow gets some associates and have a six man feud. Ryder, Hawkins and Brodus would be like a new Too Cool. Something that is proven to be popular, Brodus can go for a mid card title and Ryder and Hawkins can feud with the PTP for the tag team titles.

What would you do with him?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I think someone suggested it on here, but I would have him with Heath Slater.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I like your idea Stopspot.

MegaBotch

Jobber
Reaction score
I think the idea of teaming up Ryder and Hawkins is a good one but both of their characters have shifted. Ryder is now a face and Hawkins is still a heel and I don't think WWE will turn Hawkins face. I think the likely scenario is that Hawkins becomes a lower midcard heel or gets into a tag team with someone like Jack Swagger or David Otunga.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MegaBotch said:
I think the idea of teaming up Ryder and Hawkins is a good one but both of their characters have shifted. Ryder is now a face and Hawkins is still a heel and I don't think WWE will turn Hawkins face. I think the likely scenario is that Hawkins becomes a lower midcard heel or gets into a tag team with someone like Jack Swagger or David Otunga.

Is Hawkins really a heel though? He doesn't ever have a match, he cuts funny promos backstage not heel ones... it will be easy to pair him and Ryder up.

Great idea.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A face Hawkins and Ryder doesn't seem like a bad idea, and Hawkins can probably roll with the Broski shtick.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I also thought about the same tag team.. ryder and hawkins.. they would work well together.. it would only take one match to get hawkins over if he's teamed with ryder :p

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Has anyone considered Ryder turning heel? and teaming up with Hawkins to be a heel tag team?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ryder's very over for a midcard face, turning him would be stupid in my opinion.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Let he be single wrestler and give DAM push! He a great wrestler and wwe are fuckin dumb and don't use ever but that use GOOF ball Zack R. who FUCKIN SUCK!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Ryder's very over for a midcard face, turning him would be stupid in my opinion.

Okay, I was just putting it out there. I mean after all him and Hawkins were both heel when they were working with Edge.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What's next for Hawkins? Probably jobbing on NXT and Superstars