What is going to happen with Ziggler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean, he had been jobbing for weeks and I am honestly sick of it.
He "said" something wrong/bad in one interview and he gets punished yet it is completely acceptable for Randy Snorton to call Kelly the locker room sleaze? Regardless if it is true or not...(hehehe)

I have no idea what he said but why punish him by making him a joke?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If I'm honest, I thought this was a BLFFL thread. Seriously I have no Idea, hopefully he'll get abit more of a push soon.

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If I'm honest, I thought this was a BLFFL thread. Seriously I have no Idea, hopefully he'll get abit more of a push soon.

My threads are bloody awful!? :upset: :cry: :why: :okay: :downer: :jeritroll:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure what they plan on doing with Ziggler. In his defense however, a lot of the faces have been jobbing lately. It might just be something he has to go through until they start pushing him again for a title.

Every Champion is a heel, so they're just pushing the baby faces down, so the eventual change is better.

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hopefully, this so called punishment he's receiving finishes sooner rather than later. The crowd love him, he's great.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hopefully, this so called punishment he's receiving finishes sooner rather than later. The crowd love him, he's great.

I hope so too! :sad1:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Ziggler interview where he said Orton has always been given everything on a platter (assuming that's the one you're referring to) was kayfabe. WWE has been blending reality and kayfabe together on occasion these past few months - Mark Henry's retirement speech, Daniel Bryan exploding and having an argument with HHH after HHH made a judgment call to call off his match with Orton because of DB's stinger, the whole focus on Bryan being too small to be champion and face of the company, etc. - and that interview seemed like another example of that. It correlates too well with him being punished on-screen for saying that he's always found HHH an untrustworthy guy (the night after Summerslam) for it not to be kayfabe.

As for what Creative has in mind for Ziggler, I'm not even sure they know. Probably winning the United States Championship from Ambrose.

:sad1:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Ziggler interview where he said Orton has always been given everything on a platter (assuming that's the one you're referring to) was kayfabe. WWE has been blending reality and kayfabe together on occasion these past few months - Mark Henry's retirement speech, Daniel Bryan exploding and having an argument with HHH after HHH made a judgment call to call off his match with Orton because of DB's stinger, the whole focus on Bryan being too small to be champion and face of the company, etc. - and that interview seemed like another example of that. It correlates too well with him being punished on-screen for saying that he's always found HHH an untrustworthy guy (the night after Summerslam) for it not to be kayfabe.

As for what Creative has in mind for Ziggler, I'm not even sure they know. Probably winning the United States Championship from Ambrose.

:sad1:

He should have the WHC!!!! :angry: :upset: :why:

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I think turning Ziggler face was a horrible idea, unless they were going to keep him in the WHC fued with Del Rio. Otherwise, it's a useless concept. Look where he is now. If he beats Ambrose or Axel it sounds like David vs. Goliath. It's dissapointing, really.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
I`m sick of him jobbing out every week because, i think, he is the best current wrestler, Ziggler was not made to be face

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I`m sick of him jobbing out every week because, i think, he is the best current wrestler, Ziggler was not made to be face
Best current wrestler? -_-

WHAT ABOUT AJ LEE?!?!?!?!

She's the best wrestler of all time.

And Ziggy is just............ a traitorous prick. With spaghetti hair.

Toto

The Showoff
Reaction score
Best current wrestler? -_-

WHAT ABOUT AJ LEE?!?!?!?!

She's the best wrestler of all time.

And Ziggy is just............ a traitorous prick. With spaghetti hair.

I was talking about male wrestlers, on females AJ is on top