What If....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok so I was just thinking. Reading the "What is going to happen to the WWE title now?" thread. I have an idea, and I have been thinking this needs to happen for awhile now, and this just may be the right time to do it. Ok, lemme lay it out...

Vince has been blown up...

Thought his son was Kennedy only to find out it was a midget...

Yes thats right people, two HUGE storylines that had to be halted because of events not under the control of Mr. McMahon. So barring any of these events, lets look at what should, and could happen...

(Just a fair warning, this is a stretch, something that would probably have people watching for years, but the risk is great, so feel free to discuss and tweak ideas and such)

So now both titles are on SD, and the ECW championship is on Raw. US is on ECW, IC is still on RAW. Tag Team titles are still on Raw and ECW.

I think that this Draft was obviously to change some things up, but like we have seen in the past, when Vince gets injured, thats when things go crazy and etc. So here is how I see this happening. This Friday SD plays and there are promos and matches and we see the new talent. (Yes I know I left out ECW, but I dont have cable and I cant watch it, carry on...) Vickie and Edge try to beat down and intimidate HHH, but he is having none of it. I also see some sort of appearance by Cena or Orton on SD. So we are left guessing like...what!? So we go into Night of Champions and I honestly see something like these next two options happening...

A. Cena beats HHH, AND Tista beats Edge putting both titles on Raw for the time being.

B. HHH and Edge both retain, leaving the titles on SD.

For sake of my post and my vision here, lets just say that option A happens. So now HHH is furious that he lost his title to someone that he cannot regain it from, and hes also furious that now he is on a brand with NO titles. Edge is furious as well, and he tries to blame this whole fiasco on HHH because of whatever happens on Friday night. So now onto Raw on Monday. We have Cena and Tista, both faces, while Edge is the heel and HHH is still face I believe. Cena and Tista are celebrating on RAW. The whole night it just goes on as to what is going to happen to the titles. The RAW GM(Teddy Long right playa? Idk..anyway) makes an announcement saying that the titles are stuck on Raw because Vince isnt in the right mind to make a decision. So the show ends in Limbo, and everyone is like seriously what just happened. End Raw 6-30-08

So SD comes back around, and JR and Foley have nothing to say but that SD has been left Titleless after NOC. People have promos. The fourth of July fills up most of the show. They make the best using the 4th of July while being titleless. Big Show shows up with his ECW title but its really ECWs. SD doesnt even have the US title anymore. JR and Foley talk about how it seems that they are getting sent out to sea by Raw and that something needs to happen. At the end of the show lets just say some mysterious happenings happen, and it sets up some stuff and kinda how they usually do, you kinda think who is doing it, but you actually dont know... End SD 7-4-08

So the next Raw comes along and McMahon still isnt healthy enough to make an announcement. So Raw GM makes due with what he has. Cena and Tista have a match at the end of the show. Where the loser will have to defend his title against someone from SD(to be decided by SD later). So the show goes on with the developing of current feuds and the addition of the new talent. The end match completes, and for the sake of this say, Cena wins. End of Raw 7-7-08

So ECW carries on with whatever they are doing, trying to get in the light, but they have a title, and an extra title, matches on SD and so forth kinda the same thing, but the focus is on the Title picture on SD and Raw. End ECW 7-8-08

SD comes up again on Friday. So La Familia has a promo at the beginning of the show. And Vickie is in ring with the cronies, and basically says she is sending Edge. Well HHH comes out and of course has a problem with it. So Vickie says that since there is such a big shit about it, Edge and HHH will have a match, and the winner gets to choose the title they get the shot at, loser gets to clean up with what the winner dont want. So for sake of me, Edge wins this match, Vickie is extatic, and Edge wants the WWE title. Pitting Edge vs Cena and HHH vs Tista at Great American Bash. End SD 7-11-08

So now its the Raw one week before GAB and things are getting really hairy. They are filling the card and now Cena and Tista are going on about the SvR action happening at GAB for the ME titles. Orton comes out and tells that whoever is still around that he will be taking a title from someone etc. Cena nor Tista look worried. HHH shows up on Raw, going on about how at GAB all will be rectified and how he doesnt want the WHC from Tista and how hes not gonna stop till he takes whats his cuz of the promos about Cena cant talk until he takes the belt etc. HHH showing up starts this whole everyone on every elses show etc. End Raw 7-14-08

Fuck ECW End Show 7-15-08

SD rolls around and HHH starts the show. He calls out Edge and goes on about how he wants the WWE Title. Edge says too bad, and builds an interim feud with HHH here. Then Tistas music hits, he cuts a promo, not a good promo, but a promo on Edge and HHH. Then when everyone thinks its done, Cena comes in from a different angle, gets in the ring with HHH and says if he wants it hes got it, that kinda thing. So no Vickie is like NO! John Cena you will not come on my show and blah blah blah. So HHH and Cena start fighting in the ring. Edge tries to attack Tista with his cronies, the cronies try to take out all three, but they end up fighting them off, so its HHH, Tista, and Cena in the ring together cleaning house. When all is said and done they all look like WTF... End SD 7-18-08

GAB rolls around. We got filler matches with the Hardys from SD/ECW vs Cawdy and Holly for titles, we got Jericho vs MVP. US title on the line wherever it is etc. Then we have Cena vs Edge and Tista vs HHH. So by this time lets say Orton is healed up and he comes out for a promo and starts talking trash on everyone. And for sake of some Heel vs Heel action, Edge comes out and tells Randy to stop crying. Thats all he ever did, when they were Rated RKO all he did was cry. People start thinking wtf is happening with all these crazy feud builds going on. No one really knows, it seems all hell has broken loose with McMahon injured...

NO CHANCE IN HELL HITS!!!

McMahon wheels himself out onto the Stage with limited assistance from Teddy long. Vickie and Edge have positioned themself on the part of the stage where McMahon collapsed and McMahon is above the ramp...WHEELCHAIR WARS! no jk. So McMahon is acting pissed, because they have turned his show into some sort of anyone can do what they want. Have made a mockery out of the titles or something, how they are all mixed up and the brands are all messed up and shit. So then he kinda goes quiet and like depressed or something, like hes in deep thought. Then he says hes too old for this shit. And hes tired of not having that one sole thing that everyone is fighting for. That the business is no longer a ladder system and it seems that anyone can be a champion. Then he makes a joke about how Finlay and Hornswoggle now have the Tag Team Titles. So he says that the winners, no matter what brand they currently are from, will face off in a unification match at SummerSlam. End GAB.

Thats how I see it. They will just go back to the days they had like with Monday Night Wars and the Thursday show then the one hour show slot. Will be more exciting for viewers, and what do they honestly have to lose...

So lets hear it, im crazy huh...

Reaction score
Holy shit. My scenario is coming true. Just with option B. So like where do we stand now? Now that the first step in this truly great angle has happened.

(Some of you may say that I said Raw would get both titles, but I simply went with the unification match I would have rather seen. As I dont like Edge, and a Batista v Cena unification match would be good)

So now just opposite all of my whatever you call those. And look at it that way...With Raw being pissed with no titles leading into GAB...