What if?.... GFW Takes over TNA Wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
daa85488c5e7ab190ca1bb3044e58a6f_S.jpg

Wednesday Night Impact this week is monumental. TNA President Dixie Carter set the wheels in motion and if Team TNA loses to Team GFW, it is over. Everything Dixie has worked for will be for not. Everything athletes like Rockstar Spud or Drew Galloway or Lashley or even EC3 have done will not matter. It will all not matter.

If Team TNA loses to Team GFW, Jeff Jarrett takes control of the company. Jeff will finish his Corporate Hostile Takeover and will replace all of us with his own army. Even as I write this article, I get sick thinking that this might be the last article I write for Impactwrestling.com. It might be GFWrestling.com after Wednesday night. Our colors might change to Green and Black and our titles may end up in some warehouse or on ebay. It could all end Wednesday night.

Resumes have been sent, phone calls have been made and contacts have been reached out to… No one wants it to end, but we might not have a choice. Dixie Carter believes in her athletes and we in the office believe in Dixie. Now we just have to sit back and watch Wednesday and hope that Team TNA can pull thru in Lethal Lockdown and keep our company in our hands.

Good luck to Drew Galloway, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards and Lashley. You four gentlemen have more people depending on you than you probably even realize, families that rely on TNA for our livelihood. Please, win this match for all of us.

4FgriR8Ut5g

Continue reading...