What I do every month!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Here's what I do once a month:

I stab myself. I stab myself with a 4'' knife I bought at a flea market. It's a little rusty but still hellza sharp. I like to take it and stab it into a part of my body as far as it will go, and twist it about 90 degrees. I then drive myself, knife still inside of me, to a randomly chosen hospital or clinic and tell them I've been stabbed by a NIGG'ER in an attempt to rob me. I don't bring any identification (because the NIGG'ER robbed me) and I don't have any money. I give them a fake social security number and they go to work patching me up and removing the knife. I tell them I want to keep the knife to show to the police when I file a police report later, they ALWAYS give it back to me. I've been doing this for about 2 years now and I think I'm running out of hospitals to get to before I pass out, but MAN THE HIGH IS UNBELIEVABLE!

CT Styles

What you do every..

Month ~ Apparently that.

Week ~ Think of cool new fictional scenarios to make out you do.

Day ~ Masturbate.

Beer

123364467092s.jpg

Moonlight Drive

All the babes from the hospital were too stuck up.

seX-Power

Beer, no matter what measures you will go to, you will NOT be let into the Aussies.

Moonlight Drive

You do actually have to be from this country to be this nationality.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You do actually have to be from this country to be this nationality.

Fuck off. Stinger's an Aussie and he's not from here (officially :shifty:). Gards however is from here, but he's fat and ugly so he's not an Aussie.

Beer and Gards can form their own wannabe Australia. Somewhere all the freaks go. Somewhere so messed up they shag sheep. They shall call it New Zealand. :shifty: