What happens to Cody Rhodes now???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Considering how much WWE officials like him..... Main eventing, maybe not grasping the title but they need competent heels who can feud with Sheamus until Dolph cashes in.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He'll be the Smackdown version of 2011-early 2012 DZ. Floating around near the top of the mid card while sometimes jumping up to have a ME feud.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He'll be the Smackdown version of 2011-early 2012 DZ. Floating around near the top of the mid card while sometimes jumping up to have a ME feud.

This.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I hope they keep him away from the ME for now, maybe have a one-off feud with Sheamus at NOC, but stays relevant and doesn't get buried before getting a chance to take the title off whoever takes the title off Ziggler. Or wait a little while longer and establish the guy as a quality heel that can put on a variety of entertaining storylines in the middle of the show, much like the heel equivalent of the Godfather.