What foreign countries do you want to visit the most?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

For me the UK and Brazil are the two places I want to go to the most. A huge reason why I want to go to Brazil is because of my Portuguese heritage. That and the fact that Brazil just kinda owns. The UK is pretty self explanatory, London and Ireland sounds good. In addition to these places i'd definitely want to go to Portugal,France, and Canada. If I'd ever have the chance too I also might not mind Australia, Germany, and Russia. As for other places fuck Mexico, India, China, and Africa. Japan is a maybe. So where do you want to go?

PeepShow

Pretty much anywhere. I love to travel, and have only ever been outside the US once, and that was to Mexico. I make fun of the UK and Australian people a lot, but those to places would probably be on the top of my places to visit. Also Dubai and one of the Caribbean Islands. Preferably Puerto Rico.

MikeRaw

Hmm... Probably England, cause alot of my family is from there, and it's got a ton of historical stuff, like the castles, and all that crap. Just a bunch of history in general.
Oh, maybe I'll stop by Iran too. I wouldn't mind gettin' a piece of that Ahmadenijad guy.

On a side note, what do you mean you wanna visit the UK? Like, what country in it? I'm guessing England, since you said London?

Reaction score
Australia, Kenya, and Japan. Oh and Italy the birthplace of my mother's ancestors.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Probably Canada. Really anywhere there seems like it'd be a fun place to visit. Also maybe Italy be awesome.

Klide

the Philippines thats where my familys from im going there probly this summer. other than that i would like to visit all around Europe. i went to belgium and paris last year and i would like to go to italy and U.K.

CT Styles

I want to go to the USA. Detroit, New York, LA and all those sorts of cities are ones I'd love to visit.

Qwake

^ Fuck yeah, going to detroit would pwn.

Going to a few of the states would be cool, also Australia (hate to admit it) I would go to the QLD area in Aussie :y:

seX-Power

I wouldn't mind going to the USA or somewhere in Europe like Spain.

I've wanted to go skiing though so I'd like to go to NZ :)o) to do that as the best skiing in Australia is in Victoria and no way I'm going there.

Reaction score
Brazil - Because the cultur looks amazing
Canada - My Irish family moved to there during the famine
Ireland - I have Irish heritage
Austrailia - It looks realy nice

Kizza

Never heard of Austrailia >_>.

Probs the UK, like England, Ireland, Wales & Scotland, the States and Japan would be cool. And Canada.

Wrestling Station

Japan (to visit their martial arts and historical buildings).
Germany (Ive been there before and I would like to go there more)
Dubai (Im going there soon)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
To be honest, the only places that seem appealing for me to visit are Italy and Germany, and that's really only because of the food. Maybe Spain too, but that's more of a landscape one.

phantomgerald

I want to go the USA! The football, food, wrestling, theme parks. What more do I need?