What Dreams did you have that seemed so real?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Gee...... Thanks Alot @Grievous!!!!!....
I had a weird dream last night that involved Finn Balór, Jeff Hardy, and a third but cant place a name to the face.
Later in the dream Im sitting in Balor's Car. (Super Nice sports car, Black with Black leather interior) There were other details in the dream but I dnt remember exactly what the rest was about.
:pity:

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Well uh, id be completely alright sitting with those two.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had a dream not to long ago I was dating John Cena and trying to break up with him because he was being super possessive and weird. LOL
I know there was another wrestler related dream I had before but I can't remember it. I only had two though I think unless I am forgetting another one.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just woke up from a few very bad dreams.
I dreamt that I and someone else was walking thru some kind of little kids fair. The kiddie ride ride was kind of a mini swinging chairs ride. When I looked over thru the fence I saw three little girls each wearing white dresses and dirty blonde hair. Two of them were passed out and one looked like she wanted to puke. I looked down thru the fence and saw two bodies of dead mangled baby farm calves. The kiddie rid had hit them apparently

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
2nd dream...
I was on my front porch on some kind of swing attatched to a tree limb and yet someone else was on it too. At one point in this dream it switched to this person slaming into the tree and I saw his upper torso fly across my yard. And An Ankle landing on my porch where my dog tried to grab it. When I went to take it away, It was a regular dog bone. When In the house, I had called the Cops to come out and search for the body even though I couldnt see it anywhere. My mom was in the dream and she didnt seem to care or Know or act like anything was wrong. Soon it flipped to there being some kind of fire just around the corner from where I lived and the firetrucks were having difficulty putting out this tiny fire.

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
*Note to self* It probably didnt help that I watched those two youtube clips before taking a snooze. Watching something bad Like that, Seriously messes with my sleep.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've had a few dreams involving at least 3 ppl on this forum....
200.gif

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
I haven't had many lucid dreams but I be having like deja vu. Like I dream some shit and then it happens IRL and my brain melts when I realize why that moment felt so familiar. It's a pretty common occurrence among people, pretty lit. Dreams are cool they're like messages from your subconscious and I look up my dreams some mornings because there's always a little insight to be found even if it may be bullshit.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't had many lucid dreams but I be having like deja vu. Like I dream some shit and then it happens IRL and my brain melts when I realize why that moment felt so familiar. It's a pretty common occurrence among people, pretty lit. Dreams are cool they're like messages from your subconscious and I look up my dreams some mornings because there's always a little insight to be found even if it may be bullshit.
Deja vu! I feel Like I experiance that alot.. I hv always been interested in figuring out what dreams mean

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is an interesting theory about it:
847efa5ce2249e12874610c3fab39f9b.jpg

I have it happen often enough to make me think I had waaaay too much catnip.