What does silver rep mean?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Green = +
Red = -

So what gives?

I just got given some for "being mean". LOL

PeepShow

It means:

A. They are too fucking stupid enough to realize that you need to chose which rep, and if they don't they give you no rep.

B. They don't have rep or have negative and can't give any.

So in essence, gray rep just means they gave you no rep.

J

Silver. I've had blue but not silver. Is it a different forum skin or something that causes that.

Wordlife

yeah, if you change your skin for IWF, you'll get different color rep points. I've experienced this before, and also wondered the same thing... forgot to go back to the original IWF format

This Guy

It means:

A. They are too fucking stupid enough to realize that you need to chose which rep, and if they don't they give you no rep.

B. They don't have rep or have negative and can't give any.

So in essence, gray rep just means they gave you no rep.

Actually to more accurately explain Peeps A, what it means is that they are too stupid to realize that you have to change the drop down menu that has the numbers in it to tell how much to add (if they approve) or subtract (if they disaprove). When you give rep Approved is already selected, you can only unselect it by selecting disaprove. The problem is some people either then leave the drop box at 0 which means they are subtracting or adding 0 points. or as he said in B, they have no rep power themselves and therefore can't affect your rep anyways

Wrestling Station

I think you won the second place in Nascar racing :shifty:

Airfixx

Nah, no need to name and shame, cos they're fairly noob...

I just liked the idea that I was "mean" more than anything! LOL

@ WS: HAHAHAHA..... :lol:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I have been 'neg' repped by iamironman at least four times. The funny thing is that he thinks he makes a difference.

C4

^HE does.

We're talking about him giving us negative rep, he disturbed us in one way or the other.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Keep in mind the 'neg' rep has no value for those of you who are a little slow.

C4

^Negative rep was meant to disturb us, silver or red... it's still affecting us turd