What Do You Think Of Mma Techniques In Wwe??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
At Er 2012 Brock Lesnar Showed Some Mixed Martial Arts Techniques And Some Ground And Pound Style Along With Some Major Grappling Techniques In The Wwe ---- Now Would You Like To See More Of This Mma Techniques In Wwe??

I Actually Encourage It And Want More Of Grappling And Ground And Pound In Wwe

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe put on a great match in 2008 that showed off a lot of MMA style of stuff.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
If right use, then OK. If it's like in ROH with Davey Richards and jiu-jitsu-MMA crap, then fak no. It's horrible. Fair use = cool.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I think it's cool.

Like Dolph's said: Samoa Joe uses it, he was trained by MMA Legend Bas Rutten, so it's nice to see him use it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Would love it.

There needs to be an MMA invasion angle.

Chael Sonnen can spearhead that movement after he gets tooled by Silva :sonnen:

He can bring Rampage with him since Rampage is leaving UFC after his next fight which is the last on his contract.

Sonnen + Brock + Rampage running wild on WWE would be sick as fuck

btw here is the Joe/Kurt match I was referring to in my first post to anyone that hasn't seen it

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/_I-4Bmhdadk[/video]

Testify said:
If right use, then OK. If it's like in ROH with Davey Richards and jiu-jitsu-MMA crap, then fak no. It's horrible. Fair use = cool.

Anything Davey Richards does is a fak no. So close to the Steen beatdown I can taste it :yay:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ortiz and a few others have also stated their desire to be in MMA. Your post could be quite likely to happen, Sonnen is good friends with Punk. How awesome would that be? Sonnen and like 5+ MMA guys just beating the crap out of everyone. No roster fights. No "OKAY GUYS, YOU INVADING WWE SO I'LL PUT YOU IN A MATCH WITH SHEAMUS!!!", they're not contracted. Treat them like they were fans invading. Coming out the crowd and interrupting random matches, breaking arms everywhere. God I'd mark hard for that with Sonnen absolutely
decimating the mic.

BUT HE'S GOING TO BEAT SILVA SO THIS IS ALL VOID HAHA :sonnen:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Remember: Santino Marella & ADR can kick some ass, they both did MMA.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I enjoy anything that carries storylines forward. So long as the show is kept first and foremost in the minds of the performers and writers, I'm all for it.

wk