What do you guys think about Daniel Bryan as a Heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Did he used to "Yes, yes, yes, yes...." before he was heel?

I don't think so, it was right at the beginning of his heel turn.

I love it & can't get enough of it. He is a very entertaining heel and has a hot onscreen girlfriend that I would plow harder than the Stone Cold's Zamboni/Ring incident.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Pretty damn good, but hey, this is Bryan Danielson we're talking about. No surprise here for me, or anyone else who followed his Indy career. He's just so talented, he can make almost any gimmick work.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
I don't think so, it was right at the beginning of his heel turn.

I love it & can't get enough of it. He is a very entertaining heel and has a hot onscreen girlfriend that I would plow harder than the Stone Cold's Zamboni/Ring incident.

This. This. This!

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
He needs alot more work on the mic, However I know his in ring skill is good but on the mic I find him boring

He does all the vegan stuff week in week out and always acts like a coward. I know it's his gimmick but it annoys me not because it's done good but because it's done bad..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
William said:
He needs alot more work on the mic, However I know his in ring skill is good but on the mic I find him boring

He does all the vegan stuff week in week out and always acts like a coward. I know it's his gimmick but it annoys me not because it's done good but because it's done bad..

^This.

You know my opinion by now, although maybe I feel so strongly because they teased that they would be doing something different with him instead of the vanilla, generic, cookie-cutter, chicken-shit heel that the WWE has a million of. The indy fan up above knows what I mean here, it's just frustrating because you know that Daniel Bryan can do so much better than this.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I think he better as a face but I just glad that he the World Champion right now!

b1e338572141788fcb27e44a0ac328c3.jpg