What do you do when your life sucks hard?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Serious thread. Looking for serious answers.

You're at home. Enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning. Listening to some of your favourite music and then something happens that changes your life forever.

What would you do? Cut your wrists?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just roll with the punches. Keep on truckin. Insert more cliches here.

Axis

Man up is the correct answer. Get over it, pretty much. Nothing is that bad.

Wordlife

Unless someone close to you passed away, simply just man up. I've been through so much with my family, losing 6 people to deaths since October of 09. But since then I've been manning up, its hard to get through, but everything will always look bright in the long run.

Axis

Even if somebody close to you passed, you have to man up. Prolonged mourning will not bring them back. Sorry, that's just how it works though.

Wordlife

^Exactly... it happens, everyone dies, its sad as hell, but, you have to get over it. I did, its difficult but its not all that of a mind-fuck to get over.

maty619

Reaction score
You have to be sad for a bit, you need to cry sometimes but after that get over it, it might sound harsh but it is the best thing to do, in the long run it is the best thing to do.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I take drugs.
Mushrooms, Pot & Dextromethorphan are my favorites and the only things I use. With an exception to Nicotine and Caffeine.
Caffenine goes great with any of those things, and Nicotine goes great with DXM.

What change are you talking about, precisely speaking?

Moonlight Drive

I think you should listen to Captain Toughcunt above me, or man up.