What Do The Pictures You Choose Say About You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What Do The Pictures You Choose Say About You?
Take it and post ya results, sucka! :booker:

Artistic Adventurer
You are very artistic and you crave adventure. You strive to be a good natured person. You like to put others before yourself, but you have to remember it's always good to treat yourself also. You love nature and animals, and to be outside all the time. You have a fierce side as well, but only to the people that deserve it. You have trust issues, because you have been hurt so many times. You have a great sense of humor and there should be so many more people out there that are like you. You are one of a kind.

That is only partially right. I only like adventures to the park or zoo. lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Artistic Adventurer
8449683e-c552-433d-88ad-87e51ff2dc6c.jpg

You are very artistic and you crave adventure. You strive to be a good natured person. You like to put others before yourself, but you have to remember it's always good to treat yourself also. You love nature and animals, and to be outside all the time. You have a fierce side as well, but only to the people that deserve it. You have trust issues, because you have been hurt so many times. You have a great sense of humor and there should be so many more people out there that are like you. You are one of a kind.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Simple & Sweet

You tend to be the shy one. but once you get to know someone, you break out of your shell. You love to talk for hours, about all types of things. You are full of knowledge, love, and you are a great friend. You are optimistic most of the time, and when bad things get thrown your way you try everything you can to make the best out of it. You're sensitive, but you don't let it show sometimes, you don't want to seem vulnerable. And when you believe in something, you always stand up for it. You have a great head on your shoulders.

Weirdly enough...actually describes me XD I am a smarty pants, but at the same time I give out "hugs." I'm socially awkward but talkative, and I do sometimes bottle stuff inside me. Could be a coincidence, or just them being vague enough to make it appear as if it "describes you."

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Damn Snake....Back at it again with the quizzes

(I just woke up so my meme game is not strong anyway)

Wild Flower
You're a wild flower. You like to be spontaneous. You live life to the fullest. People look up to you because you have such a bright soul. You stay out of drama. You have nothing but good intentions. You're nice to everyone until they give you a reason not to be. You love to have fun but also know when it's time to be responsible. You keep secrets, and you are very loyal.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Simple & Sweet

You tend to be the shy one. but once you get to know someone, you break out of your shell. You love to talk for hours, about all types of things. You are full of knowledge, love, and you are a great friend. You are optimistic most of the time, and when bad things get thrown your way you try everything you can to make the best out of it. You're sensitive, but you don't let it show sometimes, you don't want to seem vulnerable. And when you believe in something, you always stand up for it. You have a great head on your shoulders.

Weirdly enough...actually describes me XD I am a smarty pants, but at the same time I give out "hugs." I'm socially awkward but talkative, and I do sometimes bottle stuff inside me. Could be a coincidence, or just them being vague enough to make it appear as if it "describes you."

*This 1,000% describes who I AM

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Kind Hearted
d448ab3d-78ca-4579-9b26-d17c552b00cb.jpg

You're a kind hearted, genuine human being. People look at you and see that you shine greatness. Your humble attitude makes everyone love you even more. You treat others the way you would want to be treated. You have love for all living things. You do for others as much as you can. You're friendly, and loyal. There needs to be more people like you in the cruel world.

This is a fine answer that works well but it might be compromised by the fact that I did not understand the concept of a picture matching my personality so I just defaulted with my favorite. Also, there was no picture for the beverage question, and the answer wouldn't even be determined by what picture you liked best. Same with the musician question really. It's not really a "What do the pictures say about you" quiz if the pictures are irrelevant to some of the answers.