What direction should Sandow be pushed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
On Raw, Sandow was put in a tag team with Cody Rhodes. In my opinion, that looks like a great tag team. People on this site always talk about rebuilding the tag team division, well here is a great idea. Sandow found someone he can have an intelligent conversation with, and they are out to make the tag team division... more intelligent?

Regardless i think the two would work together beautifully. Plus, it can also be used to push Sandow for the future after the team separates and he is ready for singles gold. What do you think?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it could be for short time, until they figure out where to put Cody in the main event. They shouldn't get the tag team championships together though, it should be a temporary team for maybe a couple of months, then when singles spots start opening up put them in there. They could work great together since they are good at getting heat and have good chemistry.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Their gimmicks = perfect feud.

One is the intellectual who is the "saviour" of the masses. He hates people like Ryder. Where as Ryder is the fun-loving partying tan boy who just loves to have fun no matter what. Perfect for a feud.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd only like that if it was short term. With the tag division I always expect the worst, so I'd keep two talented guys like Cody and Sandow out of there, being that Rhodes should be near the ME already and Sandow should be feuding with Ryder, or Brodus, or Santino.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Hannah James said:
One Direction.

Crayo said:
Cheating on Duncan with other gay singers?

891fbce2d858687201a4b5663224c3b5.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
That poor dog seems uncomfortable.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Their gimmicks = perfect feud.

One is the intellectual who is the "saviour" of the masses. He hates people like Ryder. Where as Ryder is the fun-loving partying tan boy who just loves to have fun no matter what. Perfect for a feud.

This. Ryder deserves more time and a heel to make him lose that horrible gimimck, Sandow needs to get something he wont be squashed in, or doing the squashing. He either destroys yoshi or gets worked by ryback/dx/anyone.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Straight off a cliff

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
TheoneandonlyDC said:
I take it you're not a fan, Vince?

im just joking :) i love him. he needs to go for a midcard title first. US or IC.