What did you think of Heyman?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:win::win::win: What did you guys think of Paul Heyman being a boss on monday?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I think he was pretty cool. Considering Paul Heyman has "2 lawsuits" against Triple H does that now mean Shawn Michaels has one against Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar?.. LOOL!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He is simply terrific, I run out of superlatives to give this guy. When he sold Brock's arm break I was quite impressed.

You..Broke His arm..?.. You Broke his arm? Oh my..!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's just so easy to hate him. Even as a smark who marks hard for the guy, I find myself thinking "Wow, you're a dick" when I see his character, that's how good he is. I hope he stays after SS.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I just loved him the entire time Brock had Shawn down. His voice the whole time was just one big :win:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Heyman is always a boss and always manages to enhance Brock’s character by making up what Brock lacks in verbal charisma. The segment with him last night was pretty awesome. I loved his reaction when Brock broke HBK’s arm. It seriously had me concerned that Brock actually did break his arm as Heyman seemed genuinely mortified at what he just did! I’m now wondering if Heyman will play a role in the outcome of the match at summerslam. Can’t wait to find out!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Heyman is gold, pure and simple. Still seriously wish punk would have lost his title, giving heyman more appearances to showoff the talent he found. Could have been a great story and a better way to keep brocks appearances down but keep it in the spotlight.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
From his car segment until the end of the show, Heyman so sounded like a chick.