What commentary pairing would you have on RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
King sucks, I'm sorry but he does and most of us here know it. It's time for his ass to completely retire. But what duo would you have on RAW?

I think Michael Cole has been exceptional as a face especially, so I would keep him. But I think the best colour-commentator in WWE by a mile is JBL, so he would be who I would pair Cole with. Not just that, but they both have a huge amount of chemistry with each other.

At a stretch I'd say to have JR there as well, but it can sometimes be overkill. Though his banter with JBL is sometimes gold as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JBL and Cole would be great

On smackdown matthews said something like "I didn't get a text from you today" (valentines day) And JBL went on for a solid minute "WHat's wrong with you" "why would you want a text from me" I was rolling, he makes me laugh

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Danielson said:
JBL and Cole would be great

On smackdown matthews said something like "I didn't get a text from you today" (valentines day) And JBL went on for a solid minute "WHat's wrong with you" "why would you want a text from me" I was rolling, he makes me laugh

Haha that sounds absolutely hilarious. Makes me wish SmackDown was something I could put up with because listening to JBL never gets old. It amazes me how fast he has picked it all up again; he was incredible from the very first show on his return.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd have JR and JBL on commentary. Heel or face Cole is just irritating to hear sometimes. His commentary often sounds like two elderly gay men fighting over who's bending over 1st.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Crayo said:
Haha that sounds absolutely hilarious. Makes me wish SmackDown was something I could put up with because listening to JBL never gets old. It amazes me how fast he has picked it all up again; he was incredible from the very first show on his return.

http://youtu.be/e9KscKKRuOw?t=27m25s
Hey man, just listen to that commentary from 27m 25s to 28m 30s

The first link will start it right at the spot and this video you can do it manually.

" you wanted a text message from me?""I have a wife."" You wanted a text message from me saying what? Happy Valentines Day I heart you." That's why i want him on raw

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i would have Cole - King - Jr

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Depends on what you want.

Serious commentary: Cole, Striker, JBL
Humerous: Cole, Booker, Regal

Reactions: Rysenberg

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Anyone but keven Kelly.... That is awful

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Goku6425 said:
I'd have JR and JBL on commentary. Heel or face Cole is just irritating to hear sometimes. His commentary often sounds like two elderly gay men fighting over who's bending over 1st.

+1