What Can Kendrick Do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dre

Reaction score
With Brian Kendrick moving to SD without Paul London, and SD getting a huge talent boost I have to ask... what exactly can he do? Smackdown is packed with upper-mid card guys so I can't truly see him getting much of a push. Nor can I see him tag with anyone really.

What can Kendrick do?

Hometown Kid

I have to be honest...I was hoping both London and Kendrick would get drafted...to TNA, lol. As far as Kendrick goes it's possible he could semi-feud with guys like Helms, Chavo or maybe La Familia as a whole...if he gets a push that he deserves maybe they can put him as a giant killer with feuds with Henry, Umaga, or Big Show...(but sadly this is WWE and that's not gonna happen...:()

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really don't see anything for him except being fed to Kozlov on Smackdown. I'm sure WWE will be keeping him, but probably not using him for anything worthwhile. I expect the same thing from London too.

Airfixx

As far as Kendrick goes it's possible he could semi-feud with guys like Helms, Chavo or maybe La Familia as a whole... if he gets a push that he deserves maybe they can put him as a giant killer with feuds with Henry, Umaga, or Big Show...(but sadly this is WWE and that's not gonna happen...:()

You're clearly a fan of his who's scrapping the barrel for ANYTHING to do with him... Kendrick > Big Show, Henry or Umaga? ...P-E-R-L-E-E-E-E-A-S-E!?!?!?! LOL

"Sadly" it's the WWE.... If 'being' the WWE means avoiding shit angles like that then their 'way' is all good.

Said it before the draft, but if they split Londrick (as they have) they may as well release them. Guys of their size and style are never gonna get anywhere as singles competitiors in WWE.

...Does however lead me to conclude though that WWE are totally fuckin' clueless regarding tag teams now. 3 teams per show and they split one of the ONLY bonafide partnerships they have in order to (inevitably) use them as jobbers.

Go figure!

CT Styles

All cruiserweights bar Mysterio are wasting their time in WWE. WWE couldn't give a shit about their talent they're all just jobbers.

Airfixx

^^^I wouldn't say that's entirely true. For starters, Chavo was a cruiser and he's only recently dropped the ECW title. Jamie Noble seems to do ok too.

Prob for London & Kendrick is that they're just about the smallest, most virtically challenged guys on the roster (apart from maybe Rey).

Airfixx

Kenrick's so small he's not even up to the job of dis-lodging the fluff from out of BDV's bell-button!

Reaction score
count his lucky stars. now hes on smackdown nothing good for him can happen now.

Airfixx

^^^ Eh? ....and for that he should be grateful?

Quite the opposite I'd have thought.

Enigma22

Reaction score
hes just gonna be a jobber. i wish the wwe would have been smart and just kept them together like everyone else wants. its obvious that without a cruserweight title all the cruiserweights have nothing to do if they dont have a tag team partner to job with so goodbye to both kendrick and london...

tnafan454

Reaction score
only thing i could think of is turning kendrick heel and have him cross brand fued with london other then that i don't see either of them doing anything

noumenon

They're both fucked. Unless they're considering factoring them into some new stables they're forming they're both screwed.
Again WWE's complete and utter genious...splitting up their best tag team...wonderful.