What are your plans in life?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am at the moment in my life when I need to start thinking about my future. after quite a lot of thought I have decided. I am going to become a professional wrestler. However if you asked my friends and family if I could ever become a wrestler they would laugh. I am extremely unfit...extremely!
But here is my plan:

I am 15 now and I have recently joined a gym. I am going to go there 3 times a week until I'm 16. When I'm 16 I'll join my local wrestling school and get a job at the local supermarket. I will also stay on at school. When I'm about 18 (hopefully by then WWE would have created a territory in the UK) I will join that and hopefully be set for life. If they don't create a UK territory, when I'm 20/21 I will move to America and join OVW (hopefully). While wrestling I will set up a series of toy shops around America. Then when I retire I would like to set up a bounty hunting business.

And that is going to be my life!

Fatal 55

Reaction score
A Bit Unrealistic isn't it! Sure it's allright to have a dream nd all, but if it was that easy to get a developmental contract with WWE everybody would be joining them!

But hey, i'm not going to crush your hopes... It's just, since you live in britain nd all (Same Here) actually becoming a success in Pro Wrestling is very difficult!

We all have dreams of being wrestlers... It's just most of us realise after a while that it'll never happen! (I pretty much gave up since i'm 5' 7" & as light as a feather!) I still have little dreams of actually becoming a Indy wrestler but i don't think too much of it!

Anyweis, enough with me trying to crush your hopes & dreams, good luck & never give up is all i say! lol

Reaction score
I am at the moment in my life when I need to start thinking about my future. after quite a lot of thought I have decided. I am going to become a professional wrestler. However if you asked my friends and family if I could ever become a wrestler they would laugh. I am extremely unfit...extremely!
But here is my plan:

I am 15 now and I have recently joined a gym. I am going to go there 3 times a week until I'm 16. When I'm 16 I'll join my local wrestling school and get a job at the local supermarket. I will also stay on at school. When I'm about 18 (hopefully by then WWE would have created a territory in the UK) I will join that and hopefully be set for life. If they don't create a UK territory, when I'm 20/21 I will move to America and join OVW (hopefully). While wrestling I will set up a series of toy shops around America. Then when I retire I would like to set up a bounty hunting business.

And that is going to be my life!

Please, please tell me your at least considering going to college. You can't just "get" a WWE developmental deal from the get go. Unless you are a complete stud out of the start, you'll have to work Indys for around 4 or 5 years minimum before you can even THINK about getting a WWE contract.

It's extremely unrealistic to base your entire life on this one little "plan" because the chances of everything you just said going right are slim to none. Its fine to want/train to be a pro wrestler, but for the love of god get yourself a decent education while your at it. The chances are slim the WWE will even give you a look. You have to understand that there are hundereds of thousands of people who share your same dream.

Travis40

Okay...this has been my dream for 10 years and I've been working every day to achive this goal.

Okay...I'm 14 I'm 5'6, 130 pounds....eh, I'm really wanting to grow about another....6-7 inches to be around 6'1, 6'4 region to get where I want. So this is what I want to do....I've always wanted to play pro baseball, hell if I made it to the minors that'd be fine too. I plan on going to College...as does everyone on my HS team, we pretty much get a guarenteed scholarship if we make it on the team since we always go to the State Finals...but we never win :(...

I'd like to go to a Big 12 School or an ACC school. That'd be the ultimate thing right there if Oklahoma or Oklahoma State got me...or Texas, Texas A&M, K-State, Mizzou, Colorado. But I want to try to move on after college to the next level....and I hope that my shoulder's gonna hold up after this surgery...if so, then I can continue to try to achive that goal...if not then....

Reaction score
^Baseball scholarships aren't half as good as football and basketball ones, which sucks because I'm a HS baseball player as well. I want to play in college, but I don't really want to try and go pro. The shit game schedule (9 months...), and all the hassle of changing a city every several days would just ruin it for me.

circle

Reaction score
Well its not to wrestle...I'm stuck working full time and teaching online part-time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm really wanting to grow about another....6-7 inches to be around 6'1, 6'4 region to get where I want.

Good luck buddy. Unless you're planning on having yourself surgically stretched on a rack, you ar egoing to be a tiny 5'9" at most.

I say this because I am 6'5" approx and I was about 6'1" when I was 14.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Good luck buddy. Unless you're planning on having yourself surgically stretched on a rack, you ar egoing to be a tiny 5'9" at most.

That's not nesseciraly going to happen to everybody...

Depends how "Early/Late" of a grower you are.

Personnaly i've grown a hell of a lot since i was 14 & i don't see myself stopping anytime soon!... Well, hopefully!

the dark knight

I pretty much gave up since i'm 5' 7" & as light as a feather!)

tell me about it :( but im 5' 8 :D

yup, im 5' 8 now....know how tall i was when i was 12? 5'7.

steve316

Reaction score
life will take you where-ever no matter what things should work out
untill then get paid , laid , and drunk

Travis40

Well...I'm kind of a late grower...I just started growing about a year ago and I've been getting taller every month it seems.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
My Plans in life...

Get laid at least 1 Time(s)
Jack off for 1 hour straight
Watch every episode of DBZ in a row
Watch every episode of Pokemon in a row
Became an old fart, change my SN to GranCheese, join IWF again, and be a bitch

If that doesn't work out.

Go to college
get a job
have 8 kids
move to ireland
die

Reaction score
im 16 and 5'8 but i grew a lot in the last 2 years, i grew like 6 inches. we all have dreams of being tall and some of us will never grow tall but some will. we can always take HGH >_>