What are your dream WWE wrestling matches?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
My dream wrestling matches taking place in the WWE:

Shawn Michaels vs Eddie Guerrero

Brock Lesnar vs Batista(they've actually wrestled each other before but back when they were in OVW)

The Undertaker vs Sting

The Rock vs Shawn Michaels(I've heard that they've once thought of having a match between 2002-2004 but because The Rock was busy with Hollywood during that time and still held a bit of a grudge against Shawn Michaels for not only trying to hold his career back once when he was growing a bigger fan base/popularity in the late 90s but also the harsh words he said to his family backstage, particularly his grandmother going way back in the mid-late 1990s, this match sadly never happened)

Stone Cold vs Hulk Hogan(Another match that was once considered. Every wrestling fan I knew was aware that originally these two were supposed to face each other at Wrestlemania X8, only for these two to refuse to lose to each other, thus changing up to The Rock vs Hogan and Stone Cold vs Hall)

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle

**What are your dream WWE wrestling matches you'd definitely love to see?**

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Chris Jericho Vs The UnderTaker - WM

CM Punk Vs Seth Rollins

Kevin Owens Vs The Rock

Seth Rollins Vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Will keep adding as I think more....

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Chris Jericho Vs The UnderTaker

CM Punk Vs Seth Rollins

Kevin Owens Vs The Rock

Punk vs Rollins already happened, dude. Like 3 years ago.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Punk vs Rollins already happened, dude. Like 3 years ago.

Oh I seen it, the 5 minute RAW match.

It would be a whole different, more evolved Seth Rollins though. He wouldn't be as dominated in the match either so the whole story in & out of the ring changes.

A Solo, main event superstar Seth Rollins on a bigger stage with alot more time and freedom VS Cm Punk.... that's what I want.

Should have specified, my bad.

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Chris Jericho Vs The UnderTaker

CM Punk Vs Seth Rollins

Kevin Owens Vs The Rock

Chris Jericho vs The Undertaker actually already happened once on Smackdown back in around late 2010.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Brock Lesnar. And yes, this has happened before in 2006. But it was of course before Brock's monster heel, post ending the Streak run and before Nakamura's King of Strong Style run. I wouldn't expect it to be a pretty match but I'd love to see it.

Reactions: The Phenom