What are the rules?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LAURINAITIS33

Reaction score
I've noticed the rules that BKB made being ignored. Are they out the window and going back to the previous rules that governed the section before or are we just going with flow as long as it doesn't spiral out of control?

But I have noticed that be either fault or bad timing, the rules changes and the all-time low activity occurred at the same time. So maybe a change to the old time period between BTBs, a partnered BTB and a solo BTB at the same time should be brought back into effect. It wasn't like these rules hurt anything and I think made this site different then others, which is something I think is missing now.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I don't know what will the others say but I think having the old rules will attract other BTB'ers with the untight rules but honestly, I am starting to like the new review system, it could really help us in figuring out what our readers like and not in our BTB's.

TotoseasseSat

Reaction score
What are the rules

either vga-rca, s video-rca, s-vid to s-vid, dvi-hdmi, or any combination depending on what inputs your tv has. Is it low def? Does it only have RCA and S-vid? Does it have HDMI or DVI-D or VGA?

My 42in has dvi, hdmi, vga, svid, rca, and maybe a few others. My computer has s-vid and dvi-d. Depending on your setup, you need something to something else.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

*scratches head*

huh...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH. It's a big lipped alligator moment. Seriously what the fuck does that bucket of nonsense have to do with the rules of the BTB?