What are some things people "assume" about you?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone makes assumptions from time to time, specially online.

What are some things people assume or have assumed about you, either on or offline?

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
that I'm a bully which I'm not

~

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
that I'm a bully which I'm not

~
I've never considered you a bully. You're a lot of things to me but a bully isn't one of them.

Edit: In fact, I actually like and respect the fact that you speak/message what's on your mind even though I may not agree with some of it.

As for me... That I'm always pissed off and trying to start shit. I never try to start shit, but shit can tend to happen when I send a message.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I've never considered you a bully. You're a lot of things to me but a bully isn't one of them.

Edit: In fact, I actually like and respect the fact that you speak/message what's on your mind even though I may not agree with some of it.

As for me... That I'm always pissed off and trying to start shit. I never try to start shit, but shit can tend to happen when I send a message.
that's cool, man. There are people that thought that I was a bully demon from hell reigning upon TWF with my deathly e-messages, though. We meme'd the world and people took offense to it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't actually have a foot fetish. At least not anymore.
:nod:

I like reading definitions and I always wondered what this one said...

fet·ish
/ˈfediSH/
a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"

I shall call you, Victoria. :kitler:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
People assume I am mean, stuck up, and intimidating. People that actually know me, know different. Talk about making a Rottweiler out of a kitten.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
People assume I am mean, stuck up, and intimidating. People that actually know me, know different. Talk about making a Rottweiler out of a kitten.
Why would people assume that about you? I hardly knew you to know you're a sucker for cats and pretty nice. :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Why would people assume that about you? I hardly knew you to know you're a sucker for cats and pretty nice. :dawg:

Look at the other thread I posted lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
People assume I'm a stoner lol. They are correct :okay:

People also assume I'm some mean Satan worshipper. When in fact I'm pretty laid back and think Jesus was a pretty cool dude.

Reactions: Roadster