What animals are you afraid of?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
You can include insects in this list if you want. The animal doesn't have to necessarily scare you but it can be one that you are freaked out by as well.

For me, spiders freak me out. I also have a few issues with the anglerfish :

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Chimps. Hairy jabronis that will rip your face off, mutilate your genitals and bite your fingers off just because. Most monkeys in general are pretty shitty too. Annoying, loud, steal shit, fling poo. Too much like humans if you ask me ...

p.s Gorilla are cool though (I know they're not monkeys, but in the same family).

Reactions: Neptune

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Chimps are right assholes like Deth said. Gang warfare and gang rape is staples of their repertoire. Plus they are like 7 times as strong as a grown man. They'll wreck you.

I have some dog phobia after being attacked by two dalmations as a kid. But it is manageable.

And I am not afraid of, but disgusted by rats

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Snakes

If I see a snake he better go the other fucking way because I'm getting a shovel and off with its head. Wretched beasts.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I'm afraid of Batista returning to WWE.
And spiders, terrified of them.
giphy.gif