What AJ May Have Planned For Kane On Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- As previously noted, AJ Lee is promising consequences for Kane on tonight’s RAW after he assaulted Josh Mathews at SummerSlam. Apparently those consequences will be anger management sessions like Daniel Bryan had a few weeks back.

Source: PW

no this shit again and now with Kane.. :upset:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
She's a face, so there won't be consequences. If there will be something like the anger management segments with Bryan except with Kane involved... ugggggggghhhhhhhhh

Bryan is WWE's Christopher Daniels, he can take something ass-awful and make it watchable due to his performance alone. But if you take Christopher Daniels out of the Claire Lynch storyline and replace him with Rob Terry, the storyline is even more ghastly and intolerable than it would be had that character just been completely taken away. This is the exact same thing.

Hashtag-End-This-Fucking-Feud. And Teddy Long > AJ

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rainman said:
She's a face, so there won't be consequences. If there will be something like the anger management segments with Bryan except with Kane involved... ugggggggghhhhhhhhh

Bryan is WWE's Christopher Daniels, he can take something ass-awful and make it watchable due to his performance alone. But if you take Christopher Daniels out of the Claire Lynch storyline and replace him with Rob Terry, the storyline is even more ghastly and intolerable than it would be had that character just been completely taken away. This is the exact same thing.

Hashtag-End-This-F**cking-Feud. And Teddy Long > AJ

Love the TNA metaphor. :obama:

Seriously, the thought of Kane undergoing anger management segments similar to Bryan's just makes me cringe. This can't end soon enough.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I hate A.J such a poor G.M it's cringe worthy to watch. Hire Teddy Long I want tag match main-event playa!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Oh no Ryder being your partner is his punishment :badass: Way to set your authority.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I dont want aJ to be GM :((

Farooq

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Her punishment was a tag team match? :lol1:

Then Teddy Long has always been punishing people. No wonder why he walked like he had a stick up his ass, he was always pissed.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Eevee said:
Then Teddy Long has always been punishing people. No wonder why he walked like he had a stick up his ass, he was always pissed.

For sure, the guy booked more tag team matches then all the other GMs put together. :haha:

Farooq

Reaction score
GMs? As in plural?? :shock: Alright now playa, it's goona be, AJ and Bookah Tea vs Airic Bitchoff and Pawl Hayman. Holla!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I meant that if you took every tag team match every GM has ever booked and you add them, it won't reach the quantity of tag team matches that Teddy Long has booked. I don't think I expressed myself adequately in my previous statement.