WET DREAM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

nosd1f.jpg

Klide

Thanks for the feedback guys. @ XBA I know there stuff is limiting my sigs lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
but it has kelly which makes it all better

Kelly Kelly makes up for the lack of Mickie AND Tiffany? She barely makes up for the lack of Nattie or Layla.

Maybe you find whores attractive. Mickie, Melina, Eve, Alicia, Natalya, and Layla are all hotter than Kelly.

Ew bro. Melina? I admit she was hot when she had the 2 toned hair, but after she went all black, I haven't found her attractive at all. I'ma sucker for girls with 2 toned hair (black and blonde mixed mostly). Don't know why though.

straight_edge76

Ew bro. Melina? I admit she was hot when she had the 2 toned hair, but after she went all black, I haven't found her attractive at all. I'ma sucker for girls with 2 toned hair (black and blonde mixed mostly). Don't know why though.

That makes two of us :) I would have much prefered Layla, Mickie, Natalya or Beth in it rather then Gail.

seX-Power

Whoever said Alicia was hotter than Kelly should be shot imo.