Well I did It

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I completed my finals for the semester. I think I did ok even in the math I was concerned about. I won't know until my final GPA for the year is emailed to me...I admit I will be nervous until I know. To quote the gay guy on Family Guy in Petergeist "It's like waiting for the results of a certain blood test, a very IMPORTANT blood test."

Klide

Congrats i bet u feel a lot better now its over hope u did well i wont have my exams until in about 2-3 weeks (highschool)

MikeRaw

Man, from the first page, I saw the thread title "Well I did it" and was expecting it to be a thread from Stinger about him killing someone :laugh:
Congrats.

Wrestling Station

Just watch Taker's undefeated streak matches and you will forget about your nervousness imo.

Also, congrats for finishing. IMO, its not the end, but its just the beginning of a new journey.

Reaction score
What a great accomplishment.

Congrats i bet u feel a lot better now its over hope u did well i wont have my exams until in about 2-3 weeks (highschool)

Well done love. Good on ya.

Man, from the first page, I saw the thread title "Well I did it" and was expecting it to be a thread from Stinger about him killing someone :laugh:
Congrats.

Just watch Taker's undefeated streak matches and you will forget about your nervousness imo.

Also, congrats for finishing. IMO, its not the end, but its just the beginning of a new journey.

I am really glad you guys got my back on this. For the first time in a long time I'm actually happy with where my life is going. I didn't always make the best choices in life when it came to things like school, and jobs. When I realized last October that I was turning 31 in a few short months, I had to decide if I was going to stay miserable or grab life by the cajones, and do something. First time I've actually pushed myself to see something through, and I don't normally brag about stuff , but I am doing far better than I ever thought I was smart enough to do. It of course doesn't hurt to have support from people. Life's not perfect, nothing is but life is good for me right now...no it's the BEST it's been in ages. I have goals, a good son, a good man, and something to reach for. I know what it is to be happy right now.

the dark knight

im sure peepshow was trying to be sarcastic.

anyway, congrats? when are they emailing you?