Kayfabe Welcome...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The Pre-Taped Video starts in what looks like the backstage area of an arena and we see Lilith Young sitting on a bench. Her hands are shaking and her head is hanging down. Her fists are held tight as she starts speaking.*

Lilith: Am I strong enough? To be in the fight of my life and break out of this cage.

What is there to be scared of? Well nothing, everyone is so short on life inside these 4 sides and 3 ropes that at any time it can be taken away in a flash of an eye and you can do nothing about I’ve ended a few dreams in this ring. No one is safe and no one has the will to fight like I do. The only way I will survive that night is to outlast everyone else and I learn what I can do with the deck stacked or I will go out trying. I’m going bring down the arena and I’m going to steal the show even if I have to die. This is my homecoming to the ring.

*Lilith stands up and stomps her boots before storming off and the camera follows her to the empty arena before the show. She enters the ring and sits in the upper left corner and signals for the camera to focus on her.*

Lilith: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles but I know nothing of you Mia "El Fuego" Garrido. Funny thing we both shared the same nickname as I am known as “Le Feu” but that does not matter inside these four posts and 3 ropes. I Don’t really care if my words fall on deaf ears. I’m not like most I’m me and I came to battle and to win the war. You know what they say a small bit of evil goes a long way.
Mia, You just seem too light-hearted for this and the pain that comes with it.

*Lilith still sitting grabs the ropes and pulls herself up with her head tilted to one side and laughs.*

Lilith: You know, I been called mental like it a bad thing but no one is sane in the ring. I love when I’m called a freak or crazy it shows the fear inside them. The nightmare they are scared of falling into A Final Dream and pass out into nightmares. Now with the Women’s Division here I love that we are finally getting a shot in this company. The fire that burns inside to wrestle is breaking free and Garrido you are about to get your fire put out. You say wrestling is your life but it’s my lifeline without wrestling I was lost and I will bleed and die for wrestling.I see the likes of Terra Hayze and Violet Blackfire in this division and I just see everyone killing it.

*The Camera circles around Lilith as she rolls out of the empty ring and pulls up the apron and pulls out a kendo stick. She smiles and starts walking back and forth.*

Lilith: This is a no holds barred match and it just melts my mind thinking about using these items to cause pain.One match just one match is all I need to show that this rose has many painful thorns. I want to show everyone that I’m more that I’m ready to fight that I’m not just a cute face looking for stardom. This is my dream since I was a kid and now this is my time and this is my shot and no one is taking this from me not again. I Have this fire inside of me that sitting at ringside can't feed anymore.I'm as good as they say I am and I’m as dangerous as they say I am as my eyes are seeing’ red double vision from the blood I’ve shed. I hope to see you in the ring "El Fuego".

*The camera zooms in on Lilith’s face and for the last frame she gives a smile and the video ends.*

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.